I will lose this weight once and all !!

Hi all ,
Just thought id start a thread as ive seen some amazing story's and inspiration for me to carry on with the biggest challenge of my life !! And hopefully have a couple of followers to keep us all motivated :),
So ill start with a bit about myself ive just turned 30 and have a one n half yr old son i lost alot of weight bout 5 stone about 3 yrs ago and felt at my best and finally felt like i fitted in and didnt hide in the corner with my coat on or my big bag in front of me when out with friends and actually got up to dance without bein forced to! So im determined this time its for good and im goin to maintain and be happy once again ,i want to beable to do things with my son like swimmin and for him not to have a fat mummy pickin him up from school , so my goal is to lose 5 st again ive been on ww for 2 wks and have lost 10lbs so far, ive never been to any slimming clubs before and thought i needed extra support this time n i think knowing your gettin weighed in front of someone helps !! Also ive made a promise with my fiance that once at goal i will let him pick a date for our weddin because ther is no way atm that id get married feelin like i am when everyones eyes are on the bride at a wedding !! so lets all stick together and encourage each other and if we have blips lets just pick ourselves up and break a habit of a lifetime!! xxxx

Hi Caroline! You CAN do this!! we are all here for support. Good luck with your weightloss journey, let us know how you get on! xxxxxx

L

And happy wedding planning!

Aww thankyou thats what i love about this site everyones here for the same reason :) gud luck to you as well!:D , my week been good so far i had a wedding reception last sat nite n i made sure i stayed away from the buffet table my dvodka's were enuff i think lol but been doin alot more walkin for longer periods so hoping that it wont effect my weightloss this week , let me know how u get on 2 see if we can give each other some tips xxx

Omg im havin one of those i can eat everything out the cupboard days im tryin to refrain myself from the kitchen lol , its hard though when u hav a toddler tryin to force skips in your mouth haha .. ive just put a big pan of veg soup on for my lunches this week so i spose il snack on that wen its done either that or tape my mouth shut :D .. just come on here to look at some diarys and to give me some willpower for today xxx

Just another quick update , lost 2nhalf last week so 17lb in total in 4 weeks , really goin to push myself now until xmas to try and lose another stone if not more haha , Guna take a walk to my mums today wil take me bout n hr n half so that can be my exercise for the day hope everyone is doin well and lets stay in the zone we can beat this !! xx

You're doing so well

I finally did it this time - 15 stone 2 to 9 stone 1. You can do it too.

My top tip - try to eat three times a day and don't snack - unless you absolutely have to. Also try and change your mindset from 'days off the plan' and 'getting back on track'.... make the changes for good and put yourself in the mindset of a slim person.

This worked for me. You're doing amazingly well.. keep that focus.

Great advice!! u have done sooooooooo well, my total weight loss is 22lb now in 7 wks , can i just ask u how long it has took u to lose all that weight , all i do is imagine myself slim i live breath and dream off it lol, ive got bout another 3nhalf stone to lose and then im guna see how i feel n see if i want to lose nymore , i try to stick to my 3 meals a day and no snackin but i have a little treat on a friday my wi day but its nothin big but i do kinda feel really guilty , my problem is if i feel like ive been naughty on a day then i just carry it on for the rest of the day so im tryin not to fall in that trap again , thanks again for ur words of encouragement and will keep u posted n ny other advice would b much appreciated xx

Amazing! I understand what you mean by the naughty food trap- it can be hard to quickly get back on track- one tip that works well and does work- I promise! Carry around a notebook and when you see something you really want put it on your list and then decide when you can fit it into your plan If you get an attack of the 'poor me's' e.g poor me everyone else in the world eats what they want... then know its your choice you can eat it if you want it's up to you- what do you want more...

Thanks for the advice im guna try that im sure my notebook will be full by the end of the week hehe ,ive had an ok week had a bonfire party but tried to stay away from all the treats but did have a freddo n a little fairy cake but considering the amounts of drink food and sweet things i did do well , im hoping for at least 2lb this week cos then ive hit another one of my targets and if i do im treatin myself to a new hairstyle !! :) i hope everyone else is doin well on ther journey .One of my tips is if i feel like im guna pig out i usally have a hot drink it supresses the hunger i think well its workin so far and i try to track everything xxx

I lost this thread! So sorry I didn't respond before.

A hot drink is a great idea and something that I do too.

Here are my super tips! These are what keep me at 9 stone and what got me here.

1. Only eat three times a day. Don't snack or graze all day. If you eat proper, filling , protein rich meals, you don't need snacks. If you absolutely must, then choose something like shredded chicken or a boiled egg or some berries.

2. Cut out alcohol

3. No white carbs at all. Whole wheat carbs keep to once a day.. It's very east to fall into a trap of eating cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and pasta for dinner with a banana and cereal bar for snacks. Before you know it, you've eaten a stream of carbs all day long. Try and have good carbs with just one meal a day.

4. No need to drown yourself in water. A litre a day is good and plenty.

5. Calorie count and write down everything you eat. This worked for me and is my best piece of advice.

And don't write off whole days because you had a chocolate bar. Obviously try NOT to have the chocolate bar, but if you do, stop immediately and carry on as you were. This is a really tough thing to do but you can do it. I know that a diet has to be a sustainable way of life but unfortunately some deprivation is called for in order to lose the weight.

Good luck!

Hi guys soz i havent responded in a while still on the road of bein a new me haha , i lost 5lb last wk and 3 this wk so my total is now 30lb in 11weeks , i think ive got my head around that an occasional treat is ok and i had a little bit of icecream on friday nite which i enjoyed and the old me would have polished of the tub haha .. i want to try and lose another 7lbs by xmas had a word with my leader this week bout settin a goal weight but i dont really no how i feel wen i set a weight in mind so im just gonna go for 7lb targets and see how i feel :) , thanks for all ur advice and i do tend to snack on ham if i feel a bit pekish and dont go near bread at all speak soon hope everyone is doin well on ther weightloss xx

Hi ,not used this in so long still on ww my weight loss journey at the moment stands at 62lbs loss another 40 to go doesn't sound so unrealistic anymore started circuit training this week and it's my 31st bday in 7 weeks so I'm goin to push it and try to lose 10-14 lbs and get another dress size of I actually bought a size 14 coat an it fits best feelin in the world! Will try and update and post some pics keep smiling and stick to It xx

Weigh day tomoz n feelin very positive positive about it I've binned my scales as was gettin a bit obsessive weigh in myself every 5mins so just hav my weigh in at my class , been so good kept within daily' s and touched my weeklies and done loads of activity so it's got to b a loss hasn't it haha xx

All these stories are so inspiring do keep up the good work, hopefully I'll have a success story this time next year maybe

Back