ProPoints I will not be an overweight teacher! My diary

wifey2013

Thought I would start a little diary to keep myself motivated and hopefully receive some encouragement from you lovely lot! I'm the grand age of 30 recently married and mother to 2 very lively kids plus a 2 year old chocolate Labrador! I'm also just entering my last year at university where I'm studying to become a primary school teacher! Life is pretty full on most days :)

After getting married last month I came home from honeymoon feeling very down, I then preceded to stuff my face and add 10lb to my already overweight body! I'm now 13 st 10lb after just losing 7lb doing SW for 3 weeks and ww for 1 week. Weight watchers is great for me, me and SW did not get on so well due to be suffering with ibs. Fruit and veg are not my friends, I like them, they do not like me :(

I want to lose weight NOW I will not be this weight next year. I know it's going to be a gradual process but by the time I start my pgce next year I want to be 2 stone lighter!

Today

Lazed round all morning with the kids and the dog. Had ready brek with skimmed milk for breakfast, a ww wrap filled with some asda pre cooked, sliced Mexican chicken, lettuce and a teaspoon of salsa (very tasty) a ww Greek style yogurt and a timeout single bar biscuit.

I then had a brain wave to clean all the carpets in the house with my father in laws industrial carpet cleaner. Killed a few hours and my carpets are clean! Tea was a few oven chips, burger bun with a scotch beef burger, salad and a low fat cheese slice yum yum. Giant choc buttons for a treat whilst watching X factor.

Sorry to ramble on! Tomorrow's will be shorter I promise.

Here to subscribe
I know the feeling of post wedding blues I just got married last week and its awful. Your at the right place though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday 30/9/13

Woke up even more tired than when I went to bed, felt a bit tired the last few weeks I'm presuming it's the change in diet! Started to take some Berroca to see if that can perk me up a bit!

Breakfast was a banana and a ww Greek yogurt.
Lunch. Ham salad 6inch sub from subway
Dinner small portion of oven chips, 3 spoons of baked beans and some chicken mini fillets. Not very adventurous but after cleaning the carpets yesterday I decided to decorate the hall so spent the afternoon/evening painting. It Kept me busy and out if the fridge :) will probably spend the next few days finishing this off too. I do better when I have a project on the go, I don't think of eating as much and it keeps the boredom at bay. Back to uni next Monday too. I'm looking forward to it but at the Same time it's harder to be good and eat healthy! Nothing worse than carrying sweaty sandwiches in your bag all morning and then walking into the coffee shop to be faced with giant slabs of carrot cake!

My treat tonight was a curly wurly and a low fat hot chocolate in bed whilst watching last night Downton Abbey.

Hehe yea its so hard to be good but think of how fab you will feel in a few weeks

Ooohhh I like the sounds of that. I missed the first ep of downtown so il have to catch up with it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday 1st October

Not the best diet day I've had so far! Carried on with the painting which was an absolute killer, I decided my husband can do the rest when he gets home! Got a call from the hospital my daughter in now having her tonsils out this Friday, all very rushed and quick so slightly panicking now. She's only 9 and I know how much pain she's going to be in afterwards.

With all the decorating I've had no time to plan meals or do a proper shop.
Breakfast: ready brek
Lunch pita bread with ham feta and salad
Tea was a meal for 2 curry from asda!!!! Very bad I know, but I hardly touched it. I then decided to eat an entire bag of giant chocolate buttons in about 5 minutes. I felt sick afterwards and rightly so, I will not buy them anymore, they are my enemy!

Oh well new day tomorrow! Thank god. Visiting the doctors to discuss coming off some medication which I think may be having an impact on my weight.

Here to subscribe, good to keep busy i am the same the minute i sit down i am thinking about food. your poor little girl having her op on Friday :( plenty of icecream after will make her feel better

Here to Subscribe :) I also have IBS which is triggered by all things healthy :-( So I feel your pain! Looks like you are doing a grand job so far :) x

Here to Subscribe :) I also have IBS which is triggered by all things healthy :-( So I feel your pain! Looks like you are doing a grand job so far :) x

IBS is a pain in the ass ha ha literally! It's so hard to be healthy, even the dr told me that for ibs a healthy diet is no good. It also kicked of anxiety for me which I now have to take medication for which also have a side effect of weight gain!!! Destined to be a tubs for life now! It feels like no matter what I do it's stuck and it won't budge I was even going the gym 4-5 times a week at one point and following 'healthy eating' and the results still weren't all that great! I've decided to not kill myself this time and understand that I'm in for the long haul, even 1lb a week would be good

IBS is a pain in the ass ha ha literally! It's so hard to be healthy, even the dr told me that for ibs a healthy diet is no good. It also kicked of anxiety for me which I now have to take medication for which also have a side effect of weight gain!!! Destined to be a tubs for life now! It feels like no matter what I do it's stuck and it won't budge I was even going the gym 4-5 times a week at one point and following 'healthy eating' and the results still weren't all that great! I've decided to not kill myself this time and understand that I'm in for the long haul, even 1lb a week would be good

I'm really stuffed as I'm also Veggie so all my Veggie Friendly Foods are a definite No No! Last week I was 'blocked' for 10 Days, it was Poo-Gate on here lol. X

Haven't posted for a few days or tracked points! Haven't had time or the energy to point anything, having a poorly child really takes it out of you. Friday weigh in said I'd put 1 1/2 lb on, then we have been at hospital with my daughter having her tonsils out. As you can imagine it was not fun especially with no sleep for both of us, getting discharged yesterday morning only to end up back at 7pm! Didn't get home until 1am this morning. Yawn yawn yawn!!!!!

I've not eaten much but what I have eaten has been fast and quick easy food like shop sandwiches and a McDonald's! Going to wipe out my weekly points for this week and start pointing again tomorrow. It's so easy to loose track when you're occupied with other things so I must get back on it tomorrow.

Haven't posted for a few days or tracked points! Haven't had time or the energy to point anything, having a poorly child really takes it out of you. Friday weigh in said I'd put 1 1/2 lb on, then we have been at hospital with my daughter having her tonsils out. As you can imagine it was not fun especially with no sleep for both of us, getting discharged yesterday morning only to end up back at 7pm! Didn't get home until 1am this morning. Yawn yawn yawn!!!!!

I've not eaten much but what I have eaten has been fast and quick easy food like shop sandwiches and a McDonald's! Going to wipe out my weekly points for this week and start pointing again tomorrow. It's so easy to loose track when you're occupied with other things so I must get back on it tomorrow.

Hey Sweetie, How is your daughter doing now? Sometimes life gets in the way but once things have settled down WW should just find its only little place in your life :) Good Luck with the week ahead and hope u start sleeping better. X

Hiya :)
I top have weddin blues got married nearly 2 months ago and it seems a life time ago booohoooo!!
Hows ur lil girl? U havent had the easiest time to start dieting so dnt beat ur self up too much hun
Xxx

She's not doing to good! Poor things In a lot of pain and it's a battle getting her to eat and drink. Plus she is completely blocked up bowel wise and that's why we ended up back in hospital Saturday night. She was in a lot if Pain so the surgeon thought she had appendicitis, his boss came and had a feel and he said her bowel is so blocked and the strong pain killers are making things worse! But I can't not give her pain killers so it's a bit of a nightmare. Food is the last thing on my kind right now, plus I have an all
Mighty ulcer on the inside of my lip so I don't even feel like eating! Every cloud and all :)

She's not doing to good! Poor things In a lot of pain and it's a battle getting her to eat and drink. Plus she is completely blocked up bowel wise and that's why we ended up back in hospital Saturday night. She was in a lot if Pain so the surgeon thought she had appendicitis, his boss came and had a feel and he said her bowel is so blocked and the strong pain killers are making things worse! But I can't not give her pain killers so it's a bit of a nightmare. Food is the last thing on my kind right now, plus I have an all
Mighty ulcer on the inside of my lip so I don't even feel like eating! Every cloud and all :)

Your poor daughter :-( Could u try giving her some Califig? Would be easy to swallow, wouldn't disrupt her pain relief and might free her bowel up? Sending u all gentle hugs. X

Where do you get that from? She has lactolose and movocol but as of yet nothing. She only informed me and the surgeon on Saturday that she can't remember the last time she went the toilet! Codeine is apparently really bad for constipation but she needs it to control the pain. Feel so sorry for her right now :(

Where do you get that from? She has lactolose and movocol but as of yet nothing. She only informed me and the surgeon on Saturday that she can't remember the last time she went the toilet! Codeine is apparently really bad for constipation but she needs it to control the pain. Feel so sorry for her right now :(

Califig? you can buy it from any chemist/supermarket, it's suitable for babies so its very gentle but very effective. X

Thanks, I had never heard of it before, just read up on it on the boots website. Will definitely be trying some of that.

Good Luck Sweetie! We had a 10 Day Poo-Gate on my Thread so Im well versed in Methods which help to Shift ;-) x

Back