I will not be mistaken for a beach whale at MY wedding!!!

Halleous

Hi all and welcome to my food diary here is a little about myself...
My name is Vicky I am 27 and have a gorgeous daughter, 18 months. I am planning getting married May 2013 in Lindos, Rhodes however I will not get a plus sized wedding dress so hence i am rejoining SW but due to money and time I am doing it all myself at home with the amazing help from you fellow Minimins of course!
So i thought a food diary would be the best way forward...please comment and let me know if I am doing anything wrong
Thank You
Vicky xxx

So lets start with today.....

Breakfast - Scrambled egg and beans on toast (HEb) with mushrooms. (I am making my scrambled egg with dairylea triangles mixed in so that is my HEa)

Lunch - Mushy pea curry with chips and rice

Tea - Roast Pork, mash (1syn), carrotts, parsnips, cabbage, broccolli and gravy. (i dont measure gravy :eek: lol)

Extras - None planned yet but i will normally have a couple of satsumas apple and a mullerlight.

So at the min i am using 1 syn but that will probably change.

Vicky xxx

Last edited:
Good luck!! Menu sounds good to me....
I went to lindos a few years ago - it is stunning, a gorgeous place to get married xxxx

I remember when I went it was about 120 degrees and at the end of each day we had to climb the steep hill from the beach back up to the accommodation. We had to walk up with an ice lolly otherwise would have passed out!! Will be nicer temp in may I guess! Xx

Breakfast - Mullerlight, orange, alpin light x2

Lunch - Left over pork dinner, orange

Tea - Spag bowl

Extras - None planned yet and I've stuck to this so far.

So at the min 1 syn.

Vicky xxx

Hey Hun, diary looks good :)
Are u doing EE?
I have found that posting/noting all ingredients means that when I am struggling i can see exactely what I ate on a good week! :) plus sometimes we get into lazy habbits - I know I have! But seeing how things were done when we first started pushes us back onto the correct track :)

I was a bigger bride and lost weight after - seen as the wrong way around!! I totally regret it now! :-( wish my wedding photos were ones I'd be proud to have out on show - now I use then to compare myself!!

Meeee tooooooooooo!!

I'm getting married in April this year - a beach wedding in Jamiaca, I've been so determined as I don't want greenpeace trying to shove me back in the sea!!
I'm a size 18 now, a lot better than my original size 24/26, I have almost three months left so hoping I can hit a size 16 (or even possibly a 14 *I wish!!*) when I go

Best of luck - it can be done! x x x

Thank you for the lovely comments, well chuffed people are taking time to read this

Cai that is a really good idea I will do it like that tomorrow it actually makes lot of sense

Vicki - Its sooo hard isnt it but im finding having such a clear goal is making it much easier and you have done so well already!!! I am now a size 20 I really want to be a size 12 but i would be over the oon with a 14 I just dont want to be a plus size girl anymore!

Oh and cause i have syns I am going to have 3 crackers - 6syns with Dairylea cheese triangles (HEa) with a cuppa ginger tea :)

Vicky xxx

Hi everyone Here is todays....

Breakfast - Mullerlight, Fibreplus bar (HEb) and an apple

Lunch - Jacket potato with left over bolognaise - (Mince, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic)

Tea - Omelette (Spiniach, mushroom and pepper) chips and beans, with tomato sauce (1syn)

I will be having a cuppa with three malted milks (6syns) later as I really want soe biscuits lol

So 7 syns used

Hope everyone is OK, I have only worked half a day today but i am so tired it feels like ive done a full shift lol

Back