I will stick to it this time

Neonic

Hello, you may have already read this post but I thought I'd move this here as it seems busier over here. This is from Sunday......

Hi everyone. I'm Nichola and I think it is a strong possibility that I have tried almost every diet going apart from the ones that involve drinking nothing but shakes. I like my food too much do try those diets. I have promised myself that this time I will stick to plan and actually get to goal. I have tried weight watchers a couple of times before and find it really fits in with my life and limited cooking abilities. I actually got to my lowest weight on weight watchers so I'm hoping I can do it again.

I signed up online yesterday afternoon and managed to change my day into a propoints day. I thought I'd come and introduce myself on here today as I always find I do better when I post on a forum.

So yesterday I ate....

Breakfast - Had a long lie in so just had a glas of NAS squash
Lunch - tin of Heinz Big soup 6pp
Dinner - Mussels in Garlic Butter 11pp, WW Yogurt 1pp
Snacks - Carrots, Alpen light bar 2pp, Space Raiders 2pp

Total 22pp

I didn't get much fruit or veg in yesterday but that's mainly because I hadn't planned to join, it was a very spur of the moment kind of thing. I have now been shopping and I have lots of healthy goodies including fruit, veg and salad in the house. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the plan and chatting to everyone on here as I go.

So, yesterday I was still feeling extremely motivated. I had lots of lovely goodies in the cupboards and I was raring to go.

Breakfast - Weetabix and milk 4pp
Snack - Melon, grapes and WW Yogurt 1pp
Lunch - Roast chicken, new potatoes, Carrots, babycorn, broccoli, sugar snap peas. 9pp
Dessert - Mandarin segments, vanilla ice cream, meringue 7pp
Snack - Dairylea dunker 3pp, carrots, caramel wafer 2pp.

I was very proud of myself cooking a Sunday dinner. Being on my own I don't usually bother but this week I though I would spoil myself. Messed up a bit with my dessert. I thought the mandarin segments were in juice and it wasn't until I finished making it that I realised they were in syrup so had to point them. Lunch was fairly late so I didn't really need anything for tea, just needed a bit of a top up.

Fell asleep early last night so didn't get chance to update, therefore I will do two day together now.

All good so far...

Monday

Breakfast - Weetabix with Milk 4pp
Morning Break - Apple, Banana, WW yogurt 1pp
Lunch - Salad, Seafood Selection 4pp (forgot to take mayo with me), Apple
Afternoon - Banana
Tea - Ham and Mushroom Tagliatelle 10pp, Ice cream 3pp. melon, grapes, ww Caramel Wafer 2pp.
Snack - Space Raiders 2pp.

Total 26pp

Tuesday

Breakfast - Melon, Grapes, WW Yogurt 1pp
Lunch - Heinz Big Soup - Minted Lamb Hotpot 6pp, Banana
Tea - Sweet and sour seafood with stirfried veg and noodles 11pp
Snacks - Dairylea Dunker 3pp, Pear.

Total 21pp.

On tuesday I had planned to have a desset after my tea but ended up falling asleep on the sofa instead. I also realised I only had 2pp worth of seafood selection on Monday as I only half of the pack, never mind.
Day off today so I'm going to use the left over chicken from Sunday to make a curry. Yum.

Things seem to be going well so far. I'm going to try and have a few of my weeklies today. I don't want to stick to my 26 every day, then suddenly use weeklies and suddenly stop loosing or even gain. I'm going out on Saturday though so I want to save some for then.

Welcome :) and your food looks great, good luck for your first week :)

Thanks Sarah-Lou.

Well today was day 5 and its all been good up to now.

Not feeling great today so haven't really felt like eating properly. In fact I wasn't really hungry until I started eating. I managed to stick to plan even while eating comfort food.

Breakfast - Hot weetabix with milk 4pp, hot squash
Snack - Yogurt 1pp
Lunch - Tesco LC Sausage and Mash 9pp. Pear, Satsumas, WW Mini Jaffa roll 2pp.
Tea - Chicken Curry with rice and pitta 13pp.

Total - 29pp

Not bad considering I didn't feel like eating. Managed to use 3 of my weekly points. I'll save the rest for Friday and Saturday I think.

Well I haven't updated for over a week but I am happy to say I have continued to be good. I went out for a curry last Friday and we had a party on the Saturday but I was really good the rest of the time and went straight back on plan straight afterwards.

Weekend off work this weekend and I'm off to the cinema tonight. I'm going to allow myself a medium popcorn with my weeklies. I've still got 33 to use by tomorrow night so I'll treat myself. Made a lovely mushroom chow mein for tea last night so I might have it again tonight. Possibly with some chicken in this time.

Not much else to report.

hi nichola

jus come across ur diary and u look as though ur doing great!
what day do u WI in?

good luck with ur journey hun keep up the good work
xxx

Thanks SammyAnn. Weigh in day is a Monday. So fingers crossed.

Well, I haven't updated for ages. I have continued to stick to plan however I had of a bit of a gain. Luckily I managed to lose it the week after.

This week I have a few days off. I'm visiting my parents as if I stay at home I would end up going into work. My mum is also dieting although she's doing lighter life lite. Still, it means I'm sticking to plan.

I have been super good all week but today has been a hungry day. Luckily I haven't had many of my weeklies yet so I'm dipping into them slightly. Stew for tea tonight which I absolutely love. Keeping my fingers crossed for a loss this week. I'd like to lose another half a stone before Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll manage it, but I'm certainly going to try by best.

glad to hear ur doing well hun! most people have gains in there journey luv so dnt get too down!

and yeh use them weeklies thats what they r there for
xxx

Hello everyone. I am aiming to update as often as i can again. I have managed to be good today using some of my weeklies.

Breakfast was bacon sandwiches made by my dad. This used up a massive amount of points. Didn't really have a proper lunch as breakfast filled me up. Picked a little early afternoon. I had some pickled onions, picked beetroot and a bag of French fries followed by a ww cake. Tonight my sister and her family came over for tea. I was fairly good, didn't have any chips and had a ww dessert rather than the homemade trifle. So tea was steak and salad (including coleslaw and beetroot salad) with ww chocolate and hazelnut dessert. I've also had a few pieces of fruit and a ww yogurt in between that lot somewhere. Works out at about 36 pro points I think. Not too bad after all that lot.

Driving back home tomorrow so I should get back into a routine food wise after that. I'll also be cooking my food again which gives me control of how many pro points I'm eating. Up at my parents I have lovely meals cooked for me but its hard to accurately point everything so I tried to have low breakfasts and lunches.

Fingers crossed for Monday.

morning luv,
ur food for yesterday sounds great...ur weeklies theyre are to b used so enjoy them :)

good luck for tomorrow lookinf forward to see how u get on
xx

Back