I will win the battle of the podge, and I will run, yes run race for life this year!!

Leighthesim

Hi, i am leighanne, Leigh for short.
I have been reading and posting for a week and i thought, what the heck I will try writing a diary.
So I started here at 16 stone last week, however i dropped 9lbs in my first week (kind of) following slimming world (i couldn't get to a meeting until yesterday) i was shocked really, already noticed my work trousers felt a little bit looser when I put them on in the morning.
So I weighed in at 5st 3 on the scales at the meeting, I shall be using those from now on (the 9lbs was from weighing in twice on my home scales)
I have started trying to drink 2lt of water a day, it's a little tricky though since I work in a supermarket, I can't just sip it constantly, i have to drink it before/after and on my breaks.
The only thing I find tricky about following this is dinner, I live at home, my mum is under weight trying to put back on, my brother doesn't eat sweetener and my sister hates spuds! So I suggest jacket spuds and salad for dinner but my sister moans, I don't want sausage and chips and it's all my daily syns, and I can make a nice syn free dessert else my brother moans he can't have any (although if i get a different sweetener he said he would try a bit of something) gggaaaahhh!!! Family!

But anyways rant over, I am reapply enjoying the plan so far and since one of my best friends is on slimming world too, we are supporting each other :)

Now today I had to work till 8 so I didn't really have dinner but for the rest of the day I had
- 2 Alpen lights (hexb)
- milk in hot drinks (hex a)
- fruit and a muller light for brekkie
- jacket potato and beans for lunch
- melon and a muller corner (5 1/2 syns) on tea break
- baked apple recipe for dinner (6 syns, from sw online)

Back