I wish i hadn't looked at that chip shop dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    My mouth was salivaiting looking at those lovely sausages, gravy, peas and chips and my dinner (chilli) is cooking away in the kitchen giving off wonderfull smells to add insult to injury, but its not cooked yet and I'm HUNGRY. Don't tell me to go and have some fruit or a yogurt cos its not the same and i'm having a marddie now cos I want those sausage . Any more posts with pictures like that should come with a warning on them, some of us are of a delicate dispostion and cann't cope with the torment lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha, awh!

I shall add a warning in the title next time :p

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Hope you enjoyed your chilli Charlotte....

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thank you miss emmajane your consideration to a weak and feeble fellow dieter is much appreciated lol, and yes Donnie the chilli was gorgeous and I ate for everyone else who was hungry too! Thats not good is it, not really, note to self, use a plate, knife and fork next time and not the dustbin lid and a shovel.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.