i wish i was on 28 points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by metrognome, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aday :p, but im not im on 23 and each day i have had 28, so i think it will be again for me in my first week.
    will be going shopping hopefully tomorrow so that should help as i have been eating things that are already in the house.

still it wont come as a shock on wed when i get on them scales and weigh heavier

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    you should make some of the point free soups and fat free jelly,,thee great for keeping you going< it's hard to stick to points at times!!!

4. metrognome

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks, i have been thinking about the soups but im not a great lover of tinned tomatoes and all the recipes use them, dont supose you know of any that dont use tomatoes
    thanks

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I have carrot and corriander lovely and thick with red onions.!!
    zero pointssssss.x

6. RaspberryOatmeal

RaspberryOatmeal Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Gosh, when I used to be on Weight Watchers, I absolutely hated it. I think it's so restricting! If I didn't do any exercise, apparently I would have to stick to a pathetic 18 points a day. That's just pure horrible. :p

7. metrognome

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i can eat a lot for my normal 23 points but i have not been very organised this week and not planned or made anything

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    LOL snap! moving onto 20 points next week i'm totally gutted i'm losing a point!! :( makes such a difference lol, btw i'm the same with the soups, wish there was zero pointed soups which didn't use tomato's mushrooms, peppers or onions!!! i hate them lmao and i can't find anything oh and dont like herbs either so corridander sucks too lol! :D

9. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    celery and celeriac soup, or carrot and ginger.

both tomato free and you could probably leave onions out and just add more of whatever else is in.

and Marshkipan, your sig says you're a gym bunny, so surely 18 points cant have been that terrible as you would've earned activity points at gym and dancing :p

10. size102b

size102b Banned

Why us that horrible?It's a proper way if eating, teaches us portion control and thousands if people do it easily.
    I didn't lose weight on SW as I couldn't eat huge portions and rosemary conley 1200 cals were to low fir my start weight so kist barely any weight.

Each plan works work different people and exercise is what we should all do for a healthy lifestyle x

11. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i dont find ww restricting at all,, can have whatever i want,,within reason that is,,just takes some planning at times to get the best from your points,,

12. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit that I do struggle on 18 points. It's actually not bad at all - if you're very well planned, but it is harder to save points for treats. WW is a pretty flexible plan though - I think it just feels hard when you're struggling generally (but then any diet would feel hard at that point). If you're in 'the zone' WW is fabulous and points aren't a problem at all :)

13. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    agreed! doing the wendie plan this week; and two days ive had to had 17 points... omg torture! :D remind me to stop losing weight once i get to 19 point... ha :p

but i did plan and i did get through! just one of those things, you find yourself being extra careful and motivated!

Oh and thanks Rach for the soup ideas! will try those ones!! :D sound yum, pesky tomatoes and onions though tut! trying to spoil my food! :p :D

14. size102b

size102b Banned

At the age of 41 been on many diets and TBH ww is the easiest fir me to stick at.Marshkipan is only 16 and at goal so woulndnt be on 18 at maintance?
    Yes 18 points are low that's why they tell us to exercise to gain AP and there's free foods , your right DA if your in the zone then any diets going to be easier xx

15. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's funny how - if I ever go over by 1 point, I always think to myself, 'It's only 1 point!' But if I lose 1 point I think 'Argh! How will I cope without my 1 point extra?!' :D

Definitely right about the free foods Cherry. I really need to try and eat more veggies - I made 0pt soup this week and it's already making a difference because I don't feel as hungry.

I'm a bit wary of earning APs and eating them though - I have always saved my APs to boost my losses. Having said that I guess APs are a good idea to earn for treats?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.