• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I wish M+S would nack off!

My friend came around last night she is a fellow cd girl.. we were talking about introducing exercise and planning our first early morning walk along the beach on sunday.. mid way through a sentence that ad came on we both stopped talking and sat fixed staring at the screen in silence.. followed by a few oh.. look at that b**f oh look at the... finally it ended, how sad r we x :)

My friend came around last night she is a fellow cd girl.. we were talking about introducing exercise and planning our first early morning walk along the beach on sunday.. mid way through a sentence that ad came on we both stopped talking and sat fixed staring at the screen in silence.. followed by a few oh.. look at that b**f oh look at the... finally it ended, how sad r we x :)
Thank heavens im not the only one haha

Linda5111

I can do this.
that sticky toffee pud gets me drewling lol.

I totally agree about the M&S advert, but have to say it's not the only one. I only started the diet yesterday and I don't remember there being soo many food adverts before. It seems like it's every one. Resorted to switching the tele off and opting for a good book!

Yeah, I have to agree, when I watched something last night there were adverts for Mint Aero, KFC, and the M+S one! Im gonna start watching BBC lmao!

I guess I'm glad we got rid of our satellite television dish the summer before last. I live in an area where you can't pick up television without paying for cable or satellite, so I miss out on all the food advertisements. Good thing, I think!

And really, I've been surprised by how much more time we have since we quit watching so much television.