I Won A Warburtons Competition............

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
2.jpg 1.jpg

I recently won a competition with Warbutons & today received 100 packs of Warbutons sandwich thins.
The competition was to share with them something you enjoy using the thins. So I sent them a photo of bacon & cheese bake, basically it is 1 thin smoothered in passata, a bacon medallion in each half of the thin and HEA of cheese, fold over & secure with cocktail stick & bake for 10-15 minutes.

What I've decided to do is keep some for myself, friends & family & I've just given a box of them to all the members at my Slimming World group tonight. In the next couple of weeks my manager & I are going to make up some packed lunches with them & go out to give them to the homeless people in our local area.
I work for a private care company & every year we like to do something for the community.
I wanted to do something for a good cause with my win.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Stacey x

Saw your post on Facebook last night and thought it was a lovely idea. Well done you - both on winning, and for deciding to do something so kind and selfless. I'm sure it will be much appreciated by those in need x

Awww thank you Hun.
Yes we are looking forward to doing something nice for the homeless.
Last year we made lunch bags full of food and gave out hot soup and rolls too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations and you're so kind and thoughtful, what a lovely idea.

Back