1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I would like a new member to start a diet with me tomorrow to give me motivation

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dawn Bright, 28 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Dawn Bright

Dawn Bright Member

I would like a member to start a diet with me tomorrow, this will help me motivate myself . Is there a member that is willing to start tomorrow I have tryed many diets I found weight watchers the most helpfull I lost 10 pounds in only two weeks sorry to say stopped and never tryed again . Is there anyone willing to start a diet with me I am aware of what to eat, and most important-

what NOT to eat ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. happybear

happybear Member

Hi dawn I would be happy to start with you tomorrow as i am struggling on my own too

4. Dawn Bright

Dawn Bright Member

Hi happybear thank you, did you start the diet today? I have managed to keep it going lets hope i can finish today ??

5. happybear

happybear Member

Hi dawn I started officially today how are you getting on today