1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

i_dream_slim weekly weigh in

Discussion in 'Exante - Weekly Weigh In' started by I_dream_slim, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Well-Known Member

Well, I've been using exante packs and adding a meal to make this diet work for me. Had a fab first week and decided to weigh in today so this is only for 6 days!

First weigh in and .... 12lbs down! Chuffed to bits :) The habit of having my shake first thing has been great for getting me into breakfasts and then having a salad or stirfry for lunch has proved to me how much I DONT need my daily cab fix (or binge) so working well to change my routines :)

Looking forward to continuing next week. Historically ive got bored on everything other than lighterlife after week 2 so fingers crossed for me please!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

That is a fab loss well done! Are you have 3 or 2 packs a day with your meal?

4. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Well-Known Member

Hey...I am having 2 or 3 depending on mood...generally 2 (which I know is a bit naughty!) but yeah, 2 and then a low carb meal. I have been aiming for around 650/700 cals a day and under 70g carbs...entering it into a diary to keep track. I have been using a bit of the slim and save ethos mixed in in terms of what drinks im allowed and also things like babybel light/atkins bars wont kick you out of ketosis you just have to be careful. Doing a bit of a mish mash as I say so not too sure im much of an advocate! xxx

5. gina_1685

gina_1685 Member

Can I ask what your start weight was? I'm just waiting for my pack to arrive and would LOVE a loss like that on my first week! Xx