Ice cold frappe 1 syn

MyGenes

Hi, thought given the lovely hot weather someone might enjoy this. Am having one every morning at the moment. I used to live in Greece and this reminds me of the 'good old days' as they say.

Get a blender, add 1 tsp of granulated coffee, 3 tsp of sweetener, 3 ice cubes, 1 glass of water and 50 ml of skimmed milk. Give it a bit of a shake first to stop coffee sticking to the bottom then blend for about 45 seconds. It will swell in size and be enough to fill 2 glasses, it should be really thick and creamy. It will start to settle from the bottom up so use a straw to drink it. If you leave the milk out then it won't be as thick and frothy but its up to you. If you leave the sweetener out you might find it a bit bitter but play around and find what suits your tastes best. You can also used flavoured coffees, I think there is a caramel version. Sometimes for an extra treat and if I have enough syns going spare I put 25 g of Tesco Value vanilla ice cream (1.5 syns) in the glass before adding the frappé. Enjoy

I'm going to try this I was craving cold coffee today!

Back