Ice Cream :D

Yes I Can!

I am one very happy lady :)
Story is - I was reading a thread on here and it suggested making ice cream/milkshake with a smoothie machine. Being a McFlurry addict I thought I'd have a try. Googled the 'smoothie to go' as recommended - it was on offer at Argos :) last one left :) , bought a bag of crushed ice from co-op and hey presto! I am the happiest person alive :D

Whoever it was that posted about this - I love you very much xxxxx

If you haven't tried it - you must.
Keep up the good work peeps :D x

The strawberry is particularly nice mixed with ice! Yum! :)

I can't believe how fab it is. I'm an ice cream freak so it's perfect for me.
I'm so grateful to whoever suggested it :) x

When I made it I put extra water and more ice, drank half and left half in the freezer so few hours until hard- sooo nice!!!

Oh yes that is an amazing idea - thanks for that one. Am def going to freeze some too :D x

I'd be careful with doing this too often - by which I mean the freezing of the left over mix as you're meant to have the shakes within 15 minutes to make the best of the nutrients, by this I'm pretty sure that if you are freezing it you'll be affecting the nutritional value (it's the same deal with the porridge cookies/crisps).

I'm no expert but I'd say be careful :) In the meantime enjoy!

Yeah I agree with that- have it as an occasional treat :)

That is exciting! I'm west berks- what about you?

Just done the ice cream thing. Used so many ice cubes I only had to freeze it for about 10 minutes. I normally have a HUGE appetite, but I struggled to eat it all. Genius!

Back