Ice Cream!

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
What are people's best find point-wise?? (and money-wise??)

I looooooooooooove ice cream!! :p

My 3 favourite things icecream wise are:

Arctic Roll - 1/4 of one of these is 2.5 points

WW Cones, the chocolate ones, or the strawberry ones - 2.5 each, and they aren't half good!! :D Just like cornettos!

Carte Dor Vanilla 1/2 fat, or low fat, whatever it's called - That's 1 point for 60g which is a decent scoop :)

There's also:

Mini milks - I think these are 1 each, I'm not 100% sure, they are low points though. I've never had them, well not since I was a kid...!

A FAB is 1.5.

Skinny Cow - Ice cream sticks, the chocolate one, or the minty one, they are 1.5 and worth a try :D

Mars Icecream bar - from a multipack box is 4

Could go for an icecream now actually. It's freezing outside, but never mind!!

I was disappointed with the WW Mini Magnum style icecreams - They were 2, maybe 2.5 for a tiny stick, it wasn't enough to satisfy my craving. They were nice enough, but you can do better for the points I think.

Last edited:
I do slimming world so not sure of points but ASDA have GYF vanilla icecream which is £1.07 for a 2 litre tub and is 117cals per 100g!! That 2 scoops!

I think ive worked it out correctly to say its 2.5 points per 100g

xx

Last edited:
Aren't skinny cows 1.5pts? Oops...another pointing mistake for me :(

WW do mini magnums (white and milk choclate I think) which are 2pts each, though I'm not sure if they taste as good as my little brother ate them all!!! They must do, Magnum is his favourite ice-cream!

My favourite is Delmonte smoothy bars, they were 1.5 but new packs are now down to 1 point per bar :)

The heinz by ww range in the freezer section are nice. Tired a few of them but are about 3pt each. In portion size containers and get 2 per pack but enough to satisfy my craving

My 3 favourite things icecream wise are:

Arctic Roll - 1/4 of one of these is 2.5 points

WW Cones, the chocolate ones, or the strawberry ones - 2.5 each, and they aren't half good!! :D Just like cornettos!

Carte Dor Vanilla 1/2 fat, or low fat, whatever it's called - That's 1 point for 60g which is a decent scoop :)

There's also:

Mini milks - I think these are 1 each, I'm not 100% sure, they are low points though. I've never had them, well not since I was a kid...!

A FAB is 1.5.

Skinny Cow - Ice cream sticks, the chocolate one, or the minty one, they are 1.5 and worth a try :D

Mars Icecream bar - from a multipack box is 4

Could go for an icecream now actually. It's freezing outside, but never mind!!

I was disappointed with the WW Mini Magnum style icecreams - They were 2, maybe 2.5 for a tiny stick, it wasn't enough to satisfy my craving. They were nice enough, but you can do better for the points I think.

mini milks are 0.5 each :D

vimto ice lollies 8 in a pack for £1 0.5 each also! :)

you will find in tubs of ice cream in supermarkets they do their own half fat or healthy option! and they are cheap and only about 1 or 2 points for 50gs/100gs etc! which is a lot seeing as i use a small spoon to scoop it out, makes it look like more! :D

i had the chocolate brown frozen yog from tesco was on half price ben and jerrys and that's 1.5 for 50gs and you actually get a lot for 50gs tbh! :)

Does anyone know of any frozen yoghurt or sorbet that is good and low in points

Try Tesco. They used to do a lighter choice greek style yoghurt with summer fruits. That was about 1.5pts but not sure how many scoops. It was heavenly!!!

Went to Tesco to pick some up and there was no ice cream or frozen yog in sight....:eek:....twas gutted. Apparently the freezers broke down.:mad:

Sainsbury do a raspberry ripple tub. I thinks its around £1.50 or less. You get a good serving 70g for around 1.5 - 2pts....I thinks. You get more ice cream and less points than walls which 48g for 2.5 pts. Its also cheaper then walls too. Its a really big tub may be 4L. Lol I will check and let you know.

I tend to have ice lollies instead of ice cream. I love mini twisters and mini calippos (1 point each), but if I want ice cream I will have a ww cone (2.5 points) or brownie dessert pot - yummy! - these are 2 points.

I love ice cream and used to eat it by the tub (how shameful - eek!) so I don't buy tubs now in case I couldn't stop myself!

I tend to have ice lollies instead of ice cream. I love mini twisters and mini calippos (1 point each), but if I want ice cream I will have a ww cone (2.5 points) or brownie dessert pot - yummy! - these are 2 points.

I love ice cream and used to eat it by the tub (how shameful - eek!) so I don't buy tubs now in case I couldn't stop myself!

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean. Ice cream can be sooo moorish and once you start you just can't stop :p

Does anyone know of any frozen yoghurt or sorbet that is good and low in points

Tesco have a new one :) Mango and Blackcurrent sorbet, £2 for a litre tub and it's 1 point per 58gs :) YUM going to get some when i go shopping next :D

Back