Ice cream

rainbow

Gold Member
I love ice-cream and some nights do miss it (that and chocolate but thats another story!) So was just wondering (I do that a lot) which is the best ice-cream to have - i.e which do you get the most of for the least amount of syns?! xxx

The skinny cow do a few things for under 5 syns Rainbow

Thanks Nanny - have just looked a few up.... not bad me thinks!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Skinny Cow Toffee & Honeycomb Ice Cream Lollies, 4 pack 110ml each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Skinny Cow Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Lollies, 4 pack 110ml each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The Skinny Cow Gorgeous Chocolate & Caramel Ice Cream Cones, 4 pack each[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

ohhhh I might get some of those cookies and cream lollies to put in the freezer for a wee snack, lovely.

Thanks for the tip :D

Try freezing a mullerlight, not so its rock solid, thats supposed to be like ice cream, and free too!

I can never time the muller lights right - it either tastes like cold yogurt or cheap foreign ice cream with chunks of ice in! he he xxx

We did a thread a few weeks ago, where we were trying to find the lowest syn lolly, for when summer comes, and we're out and about. Calippo shots won, the strawberry & Lemon flavours are 1 syn each, Twister minis all varieties 2.5

Yer I put bout twister lollys in the last thread - but it was more ice creamy things I was after xx

Back