Ice Creams

kelly1112

Just thought I would post a couple of ice cream points as when I was looking at weight watcher desserts, some were five points. I have found 4 that are 5pp and under so I know what I prefer as a treat.

Cadbury Cream Egg cornets 5 pp
Cadbury Button Cornets 5pp
Wispa Ice Cream bar 3pp
Caramac Ice cream bar 3pp

HB Hazelbrook Farm Vanilla Icecream 100ml -2pp
Magnum Mini - 5pp Per Icecream
Mini Sandwich Cream - 3pp
Corneto Classic - 6pp
Corneto Strawberry - 5pp
Magnum White, Classic & Ghana - 7pp each
HB Twister - 2pp
HB That A-Way - 2pp
HB Loop The Loop - 2pp
HB Iceberger - 5pp
HB Choc Ice - 5pp
HB Brunch - 5pp
Solero Berry - 3pp
Solero Exotic - 3pp

Ohh Solero Berry only 3pp? YAY, I love these :D

Might get the caramac ones next week on my shop!

i love that mini milks are 1pp yum yum. but if you have 2 throughout the day would it be 2pp or more? i get so confused with multiples. how do you work them out?!?! :confused:

marie0101 said:
i love that mini milks are 1pp yum yum. but if you have 2 throughout the day would it be 2pp or more? i get so confused with multiples. how do you work them out?!?! :confused:

All multiples work out for the day x

today i bought a mini magnums variety pack which had irish liqueur flavour and limoncello flavour, each flavour is 4pp. don't know which to try first lol :)

Ohhh Limoncello magnums?
That sounds divine, I love limoncello!! :D

ingrid_bamm said:
today i bought a mini magnums variety pack which had irish liqueur flavour and limoncello flavour, each flavour is 4pp. don't know which to try first lol :)

Wow!! These sound gorgeous-where do you buy them please? X

I saw these in Tescos today, they were in the "end" freezer, where they put the special offers, rather than in the normal ice cream section in the aisle, if that helps!

Back