Icecream vlcd style

tannert

Oh yummy I actually had strawberry icecream last night! Handfull of ice cubes, bit more than a dash of water, add pack and blend with hand blender - hey presto icecream which is delicious x

It certainly does, I used it as a kind of pudding after my tea of Carbonnara, it satisfied my mind as much as anything.
:)

I love the vanilla shake it tastes like melted ice-cream so I must try your recipe with it. Mere x

Oh welshtigger Thankyou for your above post, Iv just rooted through the Cupboard of doom & am sooooo happy that I didnt throw out our Smoothie2go machine!!!

Love the idea of using the shakes as a Pud as I always yearn sweetness after dinner!

xxxx

Going to take a walk into town tomorrow for some "whey hey" sounds right up my street! Had my bar in the afternoon so really missed something sweet after tea today, but I now know what il be having tomorrow!

Thankyou!!! gxx

That doesn't mean it's suitable for a vlcd Youd need to go through all the ingredients to see if there compatible. Most likely they won't be

Its just adding ice to a pack?? How would it not be VLCD would the ice change the composition of it? or am I missing something someone else has posted?

Question for all you guys using a blender - mine's now wearing down after using it once or twice a day to make these lovely milkshakes with ice, anyone have some blender recommendations? That can handle so much ice crushing??

Question for all you guys using a blender - mine's now wearing down after using it once or twice a day to make these lovely milkshakes with ice, anyone have some blender recommendations? That can handle so much ice crushing??

Smoothie2go! From Argos! It's great :)

Back