1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Iceland chicken and stuffing

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by jojothejo, 25 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jojothejo

jojothejo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All

Quick question if anyone can help. I'm stopping into iceland on the way home for dinner & am thinking of getting one the frozen chicken meals. I know that the chicken in tomato sauce is free, however wondering if anybody could help in regards to the other varietys? I think theres a garlic & mushroom one and one with stuffing that look patricularly nice.

I took a holiday from class so dont have my password & I'd look it up in my directory but unfortunately I'm in work. If anybody could help with the syn values for any of the iceland chicken breast ready meals I'd be really greatful.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Assuming you are on Red or EE day, here are all the ones I can find under 5 syns:
    Chicken fillets in gravy are free
    Chicken filled with muchroom wrapped in bacon are 2.5 each
    Chicken tikka bites are free
    Chicken breasts in creamy garlic sauce are 3
    Spicy Italian chicken is 4.5 per 375g pack
    Barbeque chicken chunks are 2.5 for 300g pack

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.