Iceland Spanish omlette with onion, very yummy in the chiller- how many syns though!

Lucia Lucia

Silver Member
Anyone got any idea?

It's a 500g round shrink wrap omlette in the chiller section. It has no nutritional info on it but I found that by scanning it on myfitnesspal. That showed it was 400g and 326 cals for the whole thing.

I had it warm with a salad and it was really really scrummy.

Big question what's the syn value?

Anyone got any idea?

It's a 500g round shrink wrap omlette in the chiller section. It has no nutritional info on it but I found that by scanning it on myfitnesspal. That showed it was 400g and 326 cals for the whole thing.

I had it warm with a salad and it was really really scrummy.

Big question what's the syn value?

It's not listed and its impossible to work out without any NVs but at 326 calories for 400g I expect its fairly high. But either way you've eaten it now so it makes no difference, just stick to the plan for the rest of the day.

I only ate quarter of it so I cant see that it's going to be too bad as I had it with salad for lunch!

The nutritional values are for 404g and 326 cals not for 100g

fat 5.3g per 404g and carbs 57g per 404g

ingredients are potato 50% followed by egg and olive oil is right at the end.I'm guessing it must have some kind of free food allowance?

Anyone shed any more light on this one?

I only ate quarter of it so I cant see that it's going to be too bad as I had it with salad for lunch!

The nutritional values are for 404g and 326 cals not for 100g

fat 5.3g per 404g and carbs 57g per 404g

ingredients are potato 50% followed by egg and olive oil is right at the end.I'm guessing it must have some kind of free food allowance?

Anyone shed any more light on this one?

Ah right I thought you meant you ate it all! :eek:

We still cant work it out on just carbs and fat thought, we also need the protein. The potato will count as the free food, yep :)

Thanks Erm. I have found the protein. Its 13g per404g. I cant get on the sw site as i had a new card when i lost my card and didnt get a new on line code. Id be really grateful if you can put it in the working out thinggy!

Music to my ears! Thankyou. Peeps these are well worth it it espcially if you dont have time to make a sw quiche, whole thing 3.5 syns, it's huge and yummy!

Back