• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i'd do anything...

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
i want jessie or jodie to win! love them both, jessie is gorgeous but so is jodie and i could imagine them both being amazing as nancy

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
me 2! im just glad sam is out!! i was sad to see rachel go last week as well!

lol... spot the person who doesn't watch tv, I thought you were going to say "I'd do anything".... for.... some kind of delicious item that is bad bad bad!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
yeah but rachel was too professional i though, jodie and jessie are more raw!! i am determined to go see it when its in the west end, regardless of who wins!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
i dont watch it but did you see jodie a few years ago on biggest loser uk,she lost an amazing amount of weight something like 8 or 9 stone,she has put a little back on but still looks fab,off topic sorry!!!!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
yeah i saw jodie on biggest loser! she was so pretty big, but shes stunning now! yeah has put a little back but still looks amazing, love her! shes so confident!

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
S: 16st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 4st1lb(25.22%)
Well done Jodie:talk017: I really wanted her to win:D

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
So chuffed for her, made me cry xx

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
im a big baby i cried my eyes out - she is so brill and i cant believe that picture of jodie she must have lost loads