I'd say I've had a wobble....

batlo8

But that would be an understatement! Basically since the day I weighed 3lbs heavier I have struggled, I've been on the diet, off the diet, semi on the diet and today had decided to pack it in completely. Then I went shopping.

The shopping changed my mind, looking at all the beautiful 'thin' clothes made me realise I want to do this more than anything! I'm 27 years old and swathed in black baggy clothes. IT STOPS HERE! I can't do this to myself any more.

Tomorrow I face the scales and this time I mean business! I will do this if it kills me! (which it may by the way!) xx

Well done you - it can be SO hard. I swapped to CD this week (although still have LT shakes to use up) and I see my CD consultant in an evening. I weighed in 5 lbs heavier that night than I had in the morning!! It can be really demoralising, but you just have to keep plugging away. After all, you've already lost over a stone!

Hi Batlo8

I know whay you mean about the black clothes syndrome...its like we have gone into mourning for our lost lovely shape.
Stick to it, come here for support and look at the inspirational photo slide of all the successful former fatties.
You know you want to really ;)

Hey Bat,

When you first started, I read your first post about your reasons for doing this, It actually brought tears to my eyes (no exaggeration).

You so deserve to succeed and I really really hope you do. You have had a great start, and a little blip. But I think shopping has given you the biggest kick up the bum you probably needed, to realise truly why you want/need to do it.

YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS.

Welcome back to the train choo choo, No getting off it now until you are at the right destination!! (Is that a metaphor) anyway you get my point.

Good luck girlie and we are right behind you. (too kick you up the bum, when you need it :D) hugs x

Awww Kerry thankyou :) and thanks to everyone else too. You lot are so great on here!

I am going to do it, without a doubt! I'm going to work so hard at it.

How are you finding it Kerry? Xx

Awww Kerry thankyou :) and thanks to everyone else too. You lot are so great on here!

I am going to do it, without a doubt! I'm going to work so hard at it.

How are you finding it Kerry? Xx

I am not gonna lie, I have really struggled this week. I think it stems from the fact I had a disappointed loss last week. I just keep thinking its few weeks out of my life, and it will change. But sometimes its hard to see the bigger picture isn't it. I just was it NOW grrrrr.

So sorry to hear about you struggles Bat, I know what you mean about a disappointing weight loss having a detrimental effect on your morale....do what I did, go and try some of the clothes on that you haven't worn for a while and I promise you that some things will fit and really lighten your mood!

Same goes for you too Kerry sweetheart!

The struggle goes on.......:(

I am not gonna lie, I have really struggled this week. I think it stems from the fact I had a disappointed loss last week. I just keep thinking its few weeks out of my life, and it will change. But sometimes its hard to see the bigger picture isn't it. I just was it NOW grrrrr.

It is so hard when you are not seeing big losses, it's just like a sheer desperation to get into smaller clothes and start feeling slim again!

We will get there though hun.

I am already planning on how I intend to maintian afterwards which is something I never gave any thought to last time xx

Back