• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ideas for doing LT while in work

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
:confused: Hi there! On my first week and doing ok..bit tired but feel lighter (with 6 stone to loose)... is a really nice feeling. I am not too keen to announce I am on LT just for a few weeks until I feel confident - having started so many traditional diets and failed miserably!!!! :wave_cry: Anybody have any experiences they can share?? Bea

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I awalys had my shakes b4 and after work , while at home . it worked for me and i then never had to explain what i was doing .

When a friend started the diet she took hers into work and everyone thought it was great , i then started getting comments like are you on the same diet as 'j' i was like no shes on the same one as me !!!!

What hours do you work thou , bea and is there access to the sink and electrics for your blender ?

Bea

Back on the wagon!
I am gone from home from about 7am to 7pm so I do need to have the shakes during the day. I bought one of the plastic shakers - I disappeared to my car and mixed the shakes there and listened to the radio for half hour. Sounds very sad but it wasnt that bad....after week 1 I understand I can use the flapjack which if I can bear to eat them - it might be easier for lunches....until I "come out of the closet"!!
Hope this doesnt sound too sad!!!

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Definately only try one flapjack, dont get a weeks worth as they are .....well lets say I dont know too many people that actually liked them.
I personally would rather chew a cardboard box......though I cant say if you will like them or not. So just get one and see how you find it.

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Ideas for lt while in work.

Excellent advice - thank you - will get one next week and see what they are like.:p

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi Bea ....who were you replying too.......lol. You have clicked on new thread instead of post reply. Let me know and OI can merge the posts.....lol

Bea

Back on the wagon!
To you!

sonkie

Gold Member
Hey Bea I have merged the threads together as this was where the reply should have been.

Do let us know your verdict on the flapjacks though....!

Yeye

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 7st13lb(39.64%)
Hello ladies, jus debating on the flapjack thang?
Does eating something not make you want to eat more things?

Oh no I was *so* looking forward to having a flapjack next week... Specially as there is a peanut butter one! I had it all planned out already, to have a choccy or vanilla shake at breakfast, then a flapjack for lunch, and soup for dinner every day.... Are they really that awful? Mind you, I dont mind eating cardboard, I love All Bran lol!

sonkie

Gold Member
I would suggest just getting one and try it first before getting a load in ......then if you like them go for it.
I only know of 1 person that liked them .....!

Oh no they do sound bad!! The pharmacist gave me 2 free to try, I think she knew they were awful! But I just found some 'recipe' ideas on the LL forum - if I can make different extures from thes shakes that might work ok! Have you/anyone tried doing these?

Oh don't say that, now I am dreading trying to eat one! :eek:

I made the muffin type thing with a vanilla shake this morning and that was sort of chewy.... going to try the frozen choccy bar or biscuit tomorrow. I feel the need to chew :(