Original Ideas for faster weight loss?

pam in the pink

Sorry, I'm new to this site, and taking some getting used too......
Was asking about Fast Forward, but been told it cannot be disgust here....
EE doesn't seem to give me a weight loss,
Reverting back to Green/ Red...
Any tips for faster weight loss please?

As Vanilla said. I have started drinking hot water which seems to satisfy my hunger cravings for the time being. Try doing success express style meals by upping your superfree amounts.

I snack on apples they take hunger away, water seems to work with alot of people, ice cold is meant to burn more calories, alot of people say up the super free

I eat tons of veggies, salad and fruit.......Some say I don't eat enough, I never feel hungry, so don't eat for the sake of it......
Last week a friend and I followed the seven day plan from last months mag, we followed it to the letter and both of us had a maintain, my friend had her weigh in today and lost 1.5 not really happy as this is over 2 weeks, my WI tomorrow.......

I have recently gone back to the original plan as I was getting a bit stuck on EE. I have looked at all the different HEB choices instead of the usual 8 oz ish of jacket potato and bread etc and my weight loss has definitely had a boost!
I now use my HEB's on stewed fruit, olive oil etc and it seems to be doing the trick! Good luck x
Oh, and I was heavier than you when I started - so you can do it!

It could be either that you have not had enough for your weight, or that you had too big a portion

How many syns have you been having?

What are your portions like?

yes portion sizes, are you eating until stuffed or satisfied?

This is pretty simple and may not be what your looking for. But I honestly found drinking lots of water really good at helping to speed up my weight loss. I always have a glass on water near by. Obviously drinking lots has its downfalls and in the middle of the night is the worst but I honestly think it helps!!

bexiboo87 said:
This is pretty simple and may not be what your looking for. But I honestly found drinking lots of water really good at helping to speed up my weight loss. I always have a glass on water near by. Obviously drinking lots has its downfalls and in the middle of the night is the worst but I honestly think it helps!!

Snap!

I do mainly EE days, was 16st 10 when I started, at lowest got down to 10.5 - you can do it.

Back