Extra Easy Ideas for festival food?

hcoco

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum & I've just started back on Slimming World. I'm off to Leeds festival in a couple of weeks and I wondered if anyone had any ideas for foods to take to keep me on track? I'm thinking of taking salad & fresh fruit & veg for the first day, but then I have another 4 days after to contend with!

Thanks! :)

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum & I've just started back on Slimming World. I'm off to Leeds festival in a couple of weeks and I wondered if anyone had any ideas for foods to take to keep me on track? I'm thinking of taking salad & fresh fruit & veg for the first day, but then I have another 4 days after to contend with!

Thanks! :)

Hello,I went to Leeds last year and took Alpen lights for breakfast, then I bought some fruit in the arena as they have fruit stalls which were quite cheap, and for tea I'd usually try to be as healthy as possible by having either jacket potatoes with beans or noodles from the noodle bars. You'll no doubt lose weight there with all the walking and dancing anyway so don't stress over what you're eating too much. Just try and make sensible choices. Also, water water water! They have water taps you can refill a bottle with too. Have fun :) xxx

Back