Ideas for red days at asda pls

busybee123

Hi I'm a green girl but my husband after much persuasion is going to join me doing sw!
But I need meat ides please. Havent got a clue. He's a sausage guy and I dont Know where to start. So if u have any favourites please share with me!!

Thanks.

Sounds like a post that I should have posted.I don't know much about red days sorry but there are food diaries on here tho unless the specific days are in the title you would need read thru some to got some daily meal ideas...red days sound appealing and I want to try too...

Chicken wrapped in bacon sprinkled with italian herbs, wrapped in foil to cook is HEAVEN!
Be good to yourself sausages from sainburys are 1/2 syn each - serve with eggs, bacon, mushroom and tomatoes
Chicken, tin of tomatoes, chilli, peppers and onions wrapped in lettuice for fajitas. Blob of fromage frais instead of sour cream makes this a treat
Lean pork mince (slightly sinned!) combined with curry powder, chopped onions and chopped mushrooms and one egg, shaped into patties and freind to make currry burgers
Salmon steaks, haddoc steaks etc, baked an served with a lush mix of cabbage and leek
they are my faves x

busybee123 said:
Hi I'm a green girl but my husband after much persuasion is going to join me doing sw!
But I need meat ides please. Havent got a clue. He's a sausage guy and I dont Know where to start. So if u have any favourites please share with me!!

Thanks.

If I recall Asdas reduced fat sausages are low syns.

Ive done a lot of red days since starting. I have porridge and fruit, boiled eggs or bacon egg and quorn sausages for brekkie. Lunch I tend to have cooked meat with a salad or wholemeal cracker bread. Then tea I will have meat or fish with lots of veggies. Hope that gives you some quick ideas.

Have you thought about trying to convert hin to quorn sausages- theyre the same syns on red and green! Or what about EE so you can have the red and green foods together.

Great suggestions thanks.

My husband is so anti veggie its embarrassing so no I cannot convert him.

I guess I just need to think and plan more

Back