Ideas pleas

Hi all my biggest downfall is at night. When I get little one to bed and sit down that is when I snack. I used to smoke and when I gave cigs up this became my new habit. Only savoury items and usually packing a crunch. Any ideas on what I can substitute crisps, or popcorn or crackers with to satisfy that savoury cruch I seem to need. Grateful for any advice. Thanks In advance xxx

I'm the same, love savoury. I tend to do red/SP days. Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are free, you can make scotch eggs by mashing them round hardboiled eggs and rolling in crushed ryvita (as your hexb or synned). Also you can make a meatloaf, although it takes two packs of the sausages, one at the bottom of a loaf tin, then three eggs in the middle, and the other box of sausages mashed on top, bake for about 25 mins, its absolutely lush, and all free x

A lady in my group was craving crunchy, salty snacks and our consultant recommended baking some kale (or similar leafy greens) and sprinkling it with salt. Goes almost like the crispy seaweed from the Chinese when it's baked. Worked for her, and a speed food to boot.

How about some home made SW hummous with some carrot, celery and pepper sticks for dipping? I also use my hex a cheese, chop it up and put on cocktail sticks with pickles (very eighties I know! :D)

There is one on the SW site, do you have access?

No, I'm not a member. You have to pay up as a member to get access don't you? I've spent so much money over the years making these diet club owners rich, I refuse to spend any more considering the most success I've ever had with weight loss has been when I've done it on my own I resent helping them increase their vast profits even further.

If you do a quick google there are loads that pop up, no need to pay :) I don't know how to do links, or if you're allowed to! Enjoy :)

Sorry, I sounded a right grump just now didn't I? I realise that loads of people have had success with group membership and really rely on them for support but, they are no longer for me, I'm getting too much of a sceptic in my old age.

Morrisons cheese grated hex a on top of melba toast half a syn a bit of toast I think, with homemade onion chutney or make some pate chicken liver one salmon pate or mackerel.

This is apparently a tweek according to my consultant but I made slimming world crisps by slicing potatoes thin as I could spray light salt and vinaiger and spray like a microwaveable plate put them flat and sick them in the microwave for 3 mins turn them over and do it again if it needs more time leave them a bit longer but not too much or they will burn. They are really nice you could add chilli or other spices for flavours x

This is apparently a tweek according to my consultant but I made slimming world crisps by slicing potatoes thin as I could spray light salt and vinaiger and spray like a microwaveable plate put them flat and sick them in the microwave for 3 mins turn them over and do it again if it needs more time leave them a bit longer but not too much or they will burn. They are really nice you could add chilli or other spices for flavours x
They class it as a tweak now as they say your consuming more than if you was to just eat a potato, same as they now say you can not use mash as a pizza base

Yer that's what she said but I still lose I tend to do it on days when I don't eat any potatoes I made mini turkey pies too and that was a tweak but if it'd just now and again I don't worry.

Yer that's what she said but I still lose I tend to do it on days when I don't eat any potatoes I made mini turkey pies too and that was a tweak but if it'd just now and again I don't worry.
All consultants are different my last one would not allow me to talk about red and green days an said that tweaks can now not be done but my new one says if it works for you an you lose weight then do it I agree with my new consultant. Your pies sound nice how did you do them?

Back