Ideas to stay on plan when unwell?

RebekahR

Gold Member
I really want to stay on plan but have been being sick/naseau for weeks (been gp)

Mostly eating crackers popcorn .. had some sw chips

Any other bland sw ideas? ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no poor you. Hope you feel better soon. I think you will really need to get yourself better and eat things that are really good for you and that you can stomach rather than worrying about SW, it doesn't sound like your going to be binging on pizza any time soon. . Is it certain foods that are making you ill?

Doesn't seem to be any food in particular! ! Just don't want a gain from munching white toast/crackers! !

One of my favourite food when I'm feeling ill is pasta with a bit of margarine or olive oil, a sprinkling of grated cheese on top and black pepper. It's not rich so doesn't make me feel worse and it's filling too. I also find that margarine gives it that nice flavour without too many syns (I use about 2 teaspoons of Flora Light for a bowl of pasta and when I'm ill that would be my main meal for the day). I could honestly eat that every day if it had any real nutritional value ;)

Thanks hun that sounds lovely. Will try iy tonight x

I'd say light soup too, light on the stomach and on calories. Can also syn bread as toast x

Hi, sorry you are feeling so poorly. I hope your doctor gets to the route of the problem soon.
Well done for thinking about the plan, but we would like to see you well again, so look after yourself and let us know how you are doing.
Tina x

Thanks guys

Doctor says it's nothing. Probably tiredness/anxiety .. ie. My own fault

Hugging the toilet bowl not much fun! !

Back