If at first you don't succeed....

Sparkswillfly

Keep re-joining class until you do!

I re-joined SW for the 2nd time on Wednesday - not at my heaviest but pretty close! I've been 100% since Wednesday, and have had a banging headache since! I seriously think it's down to chocolate withdrawel....

I wasn't given a food diary by my consultant so I've made myself a little chart with all my free/super/healthy/syns on it (major geek) I've managed to be totally 100% so far which hasn't happened in a good few months. She's set me a target to loose 10% in 10 weeks, my 10% is almost 2 stone though but I look forward to the challenge despite a big family party and a weeks holiday. Eeeek!

Well done you! for rejoining
I'm sure that your consultant believes that your 10% is attainable in 10 weeks - so it's up to you to prove her right!
Go for it - you CAN do it

Thanks!

This week has gone sooooo bloody slow! Can't wait to get on the scales tomorrow, hoping they are kind! x

4.5 off, was hoping for more but hey ho it's a chip off the huge block!

Just doing my shopping list for this week, lots of yummy food on it's way

Thank you!

Not been too well so slightly gone off plan with the soup and bread eeek. Had a 'proper' SW 1/3 dinner, even separated it on the plate. Lots of water to flush my system out and tomorrows meals sorted :)

Thank you!

Have a maths exam this afternoon so I've had my lunch quite early (for me!) Which means I'll be starving for 4pm!

Asda didn't deliver my bananas and spinach, and my nectarines were rock solid so I've just been having tangerines fruit wise. Having salad for lunch tomorrow, big thing for me, I NEVER eat salad. EVER.

Hoping I like it a bit so I can have salad lunches minus jacket spuds/pasta

Good luck for your maths exam hun x bananas are good for brain power apparently so perhaps have one before you go hehe :)

I never like salad without my salad cream but this tends to use up loads of my syns so a froend suggested trying balsamic vinegsr with it and i loved it so now i have a choice of how i have my salad thats not full of syns :) hope you find a way of enjoying yours too :)

Xx

I can't eat lettuce, it's horrible! My compromise is spinach as my leafy part, I like all the rest!

Not weighing in until Sat this week as I'm busy tomorrow, still hoping for 2.5-3 off to get my half a stone reward. I've done my little goal rewards today, no food related ones barr Costa coffee hot chocolate, something I really really miss! All the rest are books/make up/clothes.

I've really struggle to eat (first time for everything!) I had to force myself to eat lunch. I just don't fancy anything. I had basic savoury rice and SF veg. Dinner is stir fry, I've been marinating the chicken in the sticky sauce recipe, makes it so much nicer!

Morning!

Feels weird not going to group today! I'm working on my water intake today and doing my first ever red day! Should be interesting...

Hiya hun x how did your red day go? X i found my first one i was starving but got easier each time x hope ot went well :)

I was hungry! But I felt in more control of my portions?

This week has been tough and I've not always been able to resist. I'm an emotional eater and when things get bad so does my eating! Back to group on Wednesday hoping for my 7lbs award but not hopeful.

I lurve Red days! Thats all I do/did. Fingers crossed for Wednesday x

Sparkswillfly said:
I was hungry! But I felt in more control of my portions?

This week has been tough and I've not always been able to resist. I'm an emotional eater and when things get bad so does my eating! Back to group on Wednesday hoping for my 7lbs award but not hopeful.

Hope you get your award hun x but if not it could be the following week soain thing is you are still going in the right direction :)

Ive gone bck to EE days this week as was really disapointed with aonly a 1lb loss within ten days, when on EE i lose 2-3lb a week when on it properly x

Hope things thst have been bad will calm down for you so you can get your mind into action easier :) xx

Thank you. My friend died so the initial shock was bad, it's calmed down now but it's the funeral tomorrow. I'm hoping that because I've re-gained control I'll be ok. Just seems so wrong to be burying someone so young :(

Back on EE now, will meddle with days when I feel I want bread or more dairy without dipping into my syns!

I'm keeping my food diary separate from here but I've had 2 really good days now :)

Sparkswillfly said:
Thank you. My friend died so the initial shock was bad, it's calmed down now but it's the funeral tomorrow. I'm hoping that because I've re-gained control I'll be ok. Just seems so wrong to be burying someone so young :(

Back on EE now, will meddle with days when I feel I want bread or more dairy without dipping into my syns!

I'm keeping my food diary separate from here but I've had 2 really good days now :)

Bless you hun x sorry to hear that x you are doing well to be bck on it now though x thats a good idea for days when craving more bread etc.. X well done for teo good days :) x

Sparkswillfly said:
I got my 1/2 st award and 3lbs off :)

Well impressed!

Yay well done hun thats a fab loss :) x

Back