If Exante were to release new meals, what would you choose?

Saddlebag

Silver Member
After reading Aaron's thread earlier and seeing that apparently Exante may be releasing new products, I thought I'd start this thread!Soooo, if you could invent an Exante 'meal', what would it be?!Mine would be macaroni cheese... Mmmmm...

I'm with you on this one... And today for some unknown reason I was thinking about bangers and mash haha that would be brill :)

Ahhh that would be fab... Although I don't think they'd be able to out it in a sachet and just add water! Can you imagine the sausages?! But mashed potato... Mmmm... Shame about the carbs!

Macaroni cheese and cottage pie available already on S&S ;) Along with mushroom pasta, spag bol and chilli ;)

Something lemony. Maybe a bar or a dessert.

A coffee shake! I add coffee to all but the strawberry.

Starlight there's a convert in me fighting to get out! I'd love to be able to use a knife and fork again :p I've just bought a month's worth of Exante but I think I could be tempted over to some slim n save real food!
I'd love some alternative breakfast food. The shakes still make me gag a bit and porridge is blurghhh. Some sort of scrambled egg thing would be nice, but it would bound to be gross out of a packet.

I love coffee in the banana! It's a pretty bland taste anyway

Saddlebag said:
Starlight there's a convert in me fighting to get out! I'd love to be able to use a knife and fork again :p I've just bought a month's worth of Exante but I think I could be tempted over to some slim n save real food!
I'd love some alternative breakfast food. The shakes still make me gag a bit and porridge is blurghhh. Some sort of scrambled egg thing would be nice, but it would bound to be gross out of a packet.

You should do it. You could have 3 packs and scrambled egg some says too. I wish I'd changed ahem ago

Oh and they do lemon bars and coffee shakes too lol

Starlight said:
Macaroni cheese and cottage pie available already on S&S ;) Along with mushroom pasta, spag bol and chilli ;)

Yes and I've lost practically 4 stone since January eating all this lovely stuff! I'd really recommend converting :)

I switched from CD even though I did really like the oriental chilli soup and cranberry bars, and a few shakes. It;s the meals and lemon bar that do it for me!

ps I am not on any commission from Slim & Save and I don't think Starlight and Laurie are either!!

Arghhh getting really really tempted. Keep visiting the website looking at the selection.

Is it the same calories as exante? xxx

Less, most packs are about 130 compared to exantes 200, so even with the four packs you are still getting less

8 lost : 59 to goal

I'd like super noodles as an exante meal. But as i only like the taste of shakes, i doubt id like this meal either!! Defo gonna look at S&S.

I think after my food break week I'm going to get a variety box of slim n save. Have to say, it would be nice having 4 sachets rather than 3. If I wait until later to have 'dinner' I'm starving, whereas if I have it at 6pm I go to bed feeling really hungry. A fourth meal would bridge the gap!

Back