ProPoints If I dont stick this time someone boot me please

loustarz

So another start another tyre on my middle amd another dress size and here I am again .. ..for the last time ever im retirering at a size 12 so this is my final instalment:D

I stopped smoking 76 days ago and could literally eat my own arm somedays . I do ww online and have entered myself I for the race for life in july id love to not cough up a lung and finish it

I weigh 15st8.5 last time I did ww I managed to get to 13st but that was about three years ago now :eek:

Any tips/ advise / kicks up the rear would be helpful xx thanks for reading

Breakfast
Toasted currant bun 5pp

Dinner
Pasta and ham salad with mayo 10pp

Tea
Chicken thighs with salad 16pp

31/34

Today was am ok day apart from dinner as a colleague tried to destress me lol

Breakfast
Current t cake 5pp

Dinner
Mc flurry lol 11pp

Tea
Chicken thigh small portion of oven chips and salad 16pp

32/34

Hello

Here to follow if that is OK!
I'm similar weight, have yoyo'd for years and am now back on WW, day 2!

Good luck....... the McFlurry made my mouth water tho!! :D

Hi and thanks .. ive tried everything and my willpower wins everytime .. x do yiu have a food diary?

Breakfast
Current t cake 5pp

Dinner
Ham pasta salad 8pp
Crisps 5pp

Tea
Chinese chow mein . Its treat night

Not looking forward to bf birthday tomorrow itll be a meal out and cake I reakon grrrr and of course he wont put on a oz ...

Morning all well niy a bad day yesterday bf birthday didn't ruin the East well plan to much I had 39 pp all in all still for loss of Weeklies left

Annoyed I left my running shoes outside and they are soaked grrr

Today will be a good day might have a sunday lunch later I've enough weeklies I'll just make sure no desserts pads My lips

So i need to draw a line under yesterday and try to hibernate on a sunday from now on, as these seem to be my eat everything even when your full days...

I had no breakfast, then went out for a sunday dinner... Overload

THEN .... i'm so ashamed... at tea time..... i had ..... fish and chips !!!!........ seriously what is wrong with me.,.. it was like i was on auto pilot !!

So today will and has been like this

Breakfast
Banana
Coffee ( 1pp)

Dinner
Ham salad tortilla wrap (8pp)

Tea
Chicken drumsticks _ i will remove the skin, with rice and salad..
(18PP)

total 27/34
I'll be having a few more coffee's

I lost 1lb this morn, better than nothing and all in the right direction!!

Today so far

breakfast
Toasted currant (7pp)

Lunch
Chicken wrap with a garden salad side (8pp)
Fruit ( pineapple, mango, watermelon)

Tea
Not sure yet but i have quote a few left so it may be pasta !

I'm still here still tracking but had a terrible week I'm inhaling everything in sight or must stop

I lost 1 pound lay week I'm happy going at a slow pace was long as I don't start smoking again I'll be happy

Does anyone know how to find subscribed posts before you hot the 20 mark it took me 20 tulip find this post lol :D

I'm still here still tracking but had a terrible week I'm inhaling everything in sight or must stop

I lost 1 pound lay week I'm happy going at a slow pace was long as I don't start smoking again I'll be happy

Does anyone know how to find subscribed posts before you hot the 20 mark it took me 20 tulip find this post lol :D

Hi Sweetie, I think you can search by thread name? That should only bring up threads with that title? X

Hi i'm still here, had a bit of a blip in the whole tracking but i have STS and not been too bad... I'm looking at doing WW as well we the 8hr diet to try and stop my bingeing... i'm a non smoker now past 100 days so shouldn't be looking for snacks to make the time go by.. I need to stop making excuses and just blooming well crack on with it !!!...

Hi i'm still here, had a bit of a blip in the whole tracking but i have STS and not been too bad... I'm looking at doing WW as well we the 8hr diet to try and stop my bingeing... i'm a non smoker now past 100 days so shouldn't be looking for snacks to make the time go by.. I need to stop making excuses and just blooming well crack on with it !!!...

Somebody I know just done that 8Hour Diet and lost 1 Stone in 4 Weeks, she looks amazing for it too! X

OOh it would be lush to be that lucky fingers crossed... I have the race for life on 7th July thats 5 weeks away... I am 15st 6 now and would love to be in the 14s by then !! ... i'm terrible and i need to stop blaming everything in sight for my sheer lack of will power regarding anything calorie laden lol x

OOh it would be lush to be that lucky fingers crossed... I have the race for life on 7th July thats 5 weeks away... I am 15st 6 now and would love to be in the 14s by then !! ... i'm terrible and i need to stop blaming everything in sight for my sheer lack of will power regarding anything calorie laden lol x

You can do it Sweetie! You're so close to the 14s, u can almost taste them and that's a better taste than any calorie laden rubbish! X

Thank you for the encouragement it really helps.. i think my OH is sick of me "trying" and not really "doing" anything.. My eating window today has been 11:45 - 7:45. today so far and planned meal tonight is

11:30
Muller Light yoghurt (2pp)

12:30
Ham wrap ( picked up the wrong tortillas!!) 7pp
Wheat Crunchies 5pp

18:30
Meatballs (8pp) , salad (2pp) and garlic bread (4pp)

19:30
Kitkat (3PP)

31/34 ( i have had a couple of coffee's so the milk i used can have the remainder PP)

Thank you for the encouragement it really helps.. i think my OH is sick of me "trying" and not really "doing" anything.. My eating window today has been 11:45 - 7:45. today so far and planned meal tonight is

Muller Light yoghurt (2pp)

Ham wrap ( picked up the wrong tortillas!!) 7pp
Wheat Crunchies 5pp

18:30
Meatballs (8pp) , salad (2pp) and garlic bread (4pp)

19:30
Kitkat (3PP)

31/34 ( i have had a couple of coffee's so the milk i used can have the remainder PP)

Sounds like a great start Sweetie, I love Wheat Crunchies, not had them in years! X

Morning all.. I have decided to post my meal plans, before i have them as i'm finding it stick better.. Like it's written in stone !!

Muller light (2PP)

Ham wrap (7pp)
Wheat crunchies (5pp)
Grapes

15:30
Banana

18:00
Salad with crackerbread, Light philly and beetroot (6pp)
3 chicken wings [4pp)
YOGHURT (2pp)

19:00
Chocolate digestive (2PP)

Milk for the day (4pp)

32/34 ( buffer zone for a little mayo on salad or a couple of rice cakes later)

Activities - 30 min dog walk this morning and again after work (60 mins in total 4pp)

Last edited:
Morning all.. I have decided to post my meal plans, before i have them as i'm finding it stick better.. Like it's written in stone !!

Muller light (2PP)

Ham wrap (7pp)
Wheat crunchies (5pp)

18:00
Ham salad with crackerbread, Light philly and beetroot (9pp)

19:00
KitKat (3pp)

Milk for the day (4pp)

30/34 ( buffer zone for a little mayo on salad or a couple of rice cakes later)

Activities - 30 min dog walk this morning and again after work (60 mins in total 4pp)

Once it's blogged on here y can't step it of line ;-) x

Once it's blogged on here y can't step it of line ;-) x

Yup i expect lightening to strike if i dont follow to the key once you lot have read it ! lol ;-) xx

Back