If I eat it, I'll snap it <3 Starting Exante

B - Fruit and honey (154)
L - "Takeout" lunch - Salmon and salad, same as usual! (329) includes my 3pm Snack of popcorn Fibre One bar
D - Chicken, potatoes and veg (672) I really struggled to eat this. Fortunately my son helped out!
S - Fibre One Salted caramel square (90), Halo Top birthday cake lolly (90) Tracker bar (113) Jelly)(20)
Hope you enjoyed your time out.

Did not go out again as it was raining on/off all day & it too late to out now.

Last edited:
@Strawberry Madness What is a green cucumber spider?! I'm no good at identification, I just don't like the thin spindly ones from the dark places.

@Ravenous oh no! That sucks :( Forecast is heavy rain again today. Is there anything else you can do to clear your head? Like a shower? I couldn't cope with a headache for days on end.

@Strawberry Madness What is a green cucumber spider?! I'm no good at identification, I just don't like the thin spindly ones from the dark places.

@Ravenous oh no! That sucks :( Forecast is heavy rain again today. Is there anything else you can do to clear your head? Like a shower? I couldn't cope with a headache for days on end.
I am fine now after 2 good nights sleep. Hopefully, I can get out this afternoon for a good walk.

B - Porridge with blueberries, coconut milk and sweetner (189)
L - Bacon medallions, poached eggs and tomatoes (421)
D - Roast pork, boiled potatoes and veg (377)
S - Peanut butter ice cream (354)

Attachments

• 20200621_160000.jpg
    20200621_160000.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200621_140449.jpg
    20200621_140449.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 3
B - Porridge with blueberries, coconut milk and sweetner (189)
L - Bacon medallions, poached eggs and tomatoes (421)
D - Roast pork, boiled potatoes and veg (377)
S - Peanut butter ice cream (354)
All looks yummy.
I hate it when they put 177 cals in large to attract you and then when you look closer it says per tub (advertising tricks agggrr).

Ahhh, I just realised the reason for my awful headache. it all started after I had a tub of low calorie ice cream - artificial sweetener has that effect on me. :(:(

All looks yummy.
I hate it when they put 177 cals in large to attract you and then when you look closer it says per tub (advertising tricks agggrr).

Ahhh, I just realised the reason for my awful headache. it all started after I had a tub of low calorie ice cream - artificial sweetener has that effect on me. :(:(
That sucks! Although more common than one thinks. Artificial sweeter (or anything) is awful, full of nasty side effects and doesn't even taste that good! I hope it's an easy substitute for you xx

B - Fruit and honey (72)
L - Salmon salad (307)
D - Chicken dupiaza with pilau rice (501)

I've been struggling with the weeks feeling fragmented for a few weeks now. I've decided to move my weigh in to Tuesday (shopping day) and I will be skipping this one. I'm also not weighing everyday anymore. I want to feel my body, not just judge myself by a number.
Additionally, I have a birthday this week and I will be eating steak and cake. I did have an attitude shift in that I started believing "If I'm having one meal that's potentially not great this week then I may as well do what I like the whole week" but I think I'm winning the battle. It's on Wednesday and I'm hoping with a weigh in 11 days after the last one, things will even out somewhat. I do think that if I weighed tomorrow, it would be far more than Friday and that will feed (literally) my f**k it attitude. Weighing next Tuesday gives me more hope.

Also, because why not, I missed the deadline for applying for a job and am kicking myself. Urges to stuff myself as a twisted form of satiation/punishment are very strong but I won't. I'm just going to acknowledge that they are there and surf them!

Hope everyone is good! Week 12 is tough 😅

B - Fruit and honey (72)
L - Salmon salad (307)
D - Chicken dupiaza with pilau rice (501)

I've been struggling with the weeks feeling fragmented for a few weeks now. I've decided to move my weigh in to Tuesday (shopping day) and I will be skipping this one. I'm also not weighing everyday anymore. I want to feel my body, not just judge myself by a number.
Additionally, I have a birthday this week and I will be eating steak and cake. I did have an attitude shift in that I started believing "If I'm having one meal that's potentially not great this week then I may as well do what I like the whole week" but I think I'm winning the battle. It's on Wednesday and I'm hoping with a weigh in 11 days after the last one, things will even out somewhat. I do think that if I weighed tomorrow, it would be far more than Friday and that will feed (literally) my f**k it attitude. Weighing next Tuesday gives me more hope.

Also, because why not, I missed the deadline for applying for a job and am kicking myself. Urges to stuff myself as a twisted form of satiation/punishment are very strong but I won't. I'm just going to acknowledge that they are there and surf them!

Hope everyone is good! Week 12 is tough 😅
Sounds like a good plan, it's all about balance. Enjoy yourself then get back on it. I'm feel exactly the same way, I've ruined the day so I may as well run the week. We need to silence those voices that try and sabotage us! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do it

Thank you @Ravenous and @Fitatforty1 onwards and upwards!

B - Blueberry porridge (152)
L - Salmon and eggs (356)
D - Chinese meatballs and noodles (531)
S - M&S Quinoa waves and a pot of jelly (98)

Under for today and tomorrow I have an awesome day of walking and picnics planned! Have a great day all!

B - Nectarine (70)
L - Salmon salad (470)
D - Poached smoked Basa fillet with potatoes, vegetables and homemade parsley sauce (330)
S - Tracker bar (120) Fibre One popcorn bar (90)

Started a new exercise regime today. Hoping that my mood will lift, the more I do.

Attachments

• 20200627_173914.jpg
    20200627_173914.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanks, @Ravenous! No, not really. I am still a meat eater but trying to get more fish in, consistently. I am quite settled into my food routine now. Which is probably a factor in my absence here.
I usually have fruit for breakfast, porridge if I am really hungry. 5 lunches a week are salmon with either salad or scrambled egg. The other two just help me to not get bored, maybe on a Sunday, I will have breakfast for lunch.
Dinners, I have on a menu every week.
Monday is Curry, Tuesday Spagbol, Wednesday Chilli, Thursday Fish, Friday "takeaway", Saturday Fish and Sunday is a roast. I am looking for more family-friendly ways to do fish because they tend to be the days that the family eat something different.

B - Apple (72)
L - Pasta Packet (200) Salmon and salad (300)
D - Made a curry from lamb necks leftover (650) Lamb is very fatty!
S - Chocolate Brownie (90) Fibre one popcorn thing (90) I love these things so much, I may have purchased them in bulk :)

No one is infallible. The journey of weight loss is life changing, ridiculously difficult at times and also confusing but rewarding.
It's been a tough week and 3 days and it's felt a lot longer.
I started the week feeling really defeated and genuinely believed that I would never get below 205. This defeated attitude led to me not being as active as usual and nibbling, which of course saw to my prediction! See, I will never get below 205! Thankfully, my husband is also working on his physique and I didn't stray too far from the path of calorie deficit.
I have moved my weigh day so the week ahead will be the first week of my new weigh day.

So my weigh in this week 202.2lbs. A loss over the week (and a bit) is 1.9lb. I know I am behind my (ridiculous) target for September but I'm still really happy with progress!

That is a fantastic loss. You are doing so well.
Don't be hard on yourself. You are doing your best. Don't look at September, forget it for the time being and concentrate on the week you are in. By the time September come, you suddenly realise how well you have done. It is funny when we concentrate too much on something, it does not happen, however, if we don't pay attention to it, then we achieve a better result - I don't know what it is but it works for me. Hope it makes sense.

I am the same over think this weigh loss business and decided to forget about it and see where it takes me - of course I continue with my diary and doing calorie counting for a couple of weeks to shake up the routine a bit.

Back