If I get under 14 stone....

purplekylie22

I want to do a bungee jump!

I have always wanted to do a bungee jump but I would hate to do it whiles being so big.I think if I get to 14 stone, its probabily a reasonable weight to do it... right? Or wrong?

Thoughts... ?

There is never a good weight to do a bungee jump sorry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol! Thats my OH's attitude as well! I really want to do one, it just looks so exhilarating I would love to do a Parachute jump as well.

My hubby did a parachute jump years ago, said it was terrifyingly fantastic! But would never do a bungee jump

toofatkat said:
There is never a good weight to do a bungee jump sorry :)

I'm afraid I agree!!! Lol x

Thank you Mis! Technically I am already under the weight limits, I just cant imagine doing it at this size :/ I would be terrified! The Highland Fling place does it in Perthshire which isn't a million miles from Aberdeen. Its £65 so something I can realistically save for when I have lost another 4 stone. I'm just worried I would still be flabby at 14 stone. I guess I will have to wait and see :) The highland Fling place has also done deals on Groupon before (60% Off Bungee Jump with Highland Fling Bungee) so I could possibly save and get it though something like that again. I really need to find someone up here who is as nuts as me to do it with me lol!

Back