• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If I wasn't following the plan 100%....

rh00by

Used to be fatter
I play this game with myself because it keeps me motivated (and I admit it is a bit sad/loser-ish)

But, if I wasn't following the plan 100%, I would love to murder a ruck of chocolate fudge cake and pouring cream, chased down with some rose prosecco.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LuhLuhLoser

4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.
If I wasn't following the plan 100%....

I'd be having steak and stilton pie tonight with a bottle of asti and brioche butter pudding for dessert..

..and not on my way to being super small and healthy :)

Ooooh love this game.
If I wasn't on plan tonight I'd be eating a gorgeous Beef Wellington with roasted potatoes and buttered carrots and peas. Followed by a beautiful creme brulee and finished with a cheeseboard.

Ah, but I'll settle for Gammon, egg, chips and non-buttered carrots instead!

ooooh i'd be having a huge bar of dairymilk, a wispa a turkish delight big bag marshmallows and a bar of mint aero god thats just what i would have eaten a month ago its no wonder i put on soooooo much weight :eek:

If I wasn't following the plan 100% I would:

Have had a McDonalds tonight - big mac meal (large) with chocolate shake and six nuggets
Followed by a couple of Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Followed by fat coke

:17729:

Instead:

I am having salmon, rice and veggies, with yoghurt and fruit for dessert, and drinking sugar free squash with sparkling water.

Actually, the second option sounds nicer

:greenapple: :bananalove:

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
IF I wasn't on plan and doing 100% (because I am a good girl!) I would be stuffing my face with a couple of large double chocolate chip muffins and loads of very runny sweet custard.

oh the thought.

I'd be scoffing most of the tin of celebrations I bought in Morrisons this afternoon instead of hiding it in the loft!

I would make the cheesecake from Nigella's programme last night. But I would substitute hazelnuts, and hazelnut butter, because I don't like peanuts or peanut butter too much.

mcdonalds mcdonalds mcdonalds
fosters fosters fosters