If i were rich......

That is such a good idea, I always wish there were restaurants that done SW friendly food!

I'm always amazed there isn't SW stuff in shops like WW. That'd be brill aswell :D

Haha, I was thinking about this on the walk home... dreaming about winning the lottery and employing a chef to make me SW meals :D I'm sooo lazy and hate the chopping part! ;)

I often wish for SW restaurants in food halls when I'm surrounded by MaccyD's, KFC and Pizza! :rolleyes:

haha so funny, i've often thought the same thing but you could have options on the menu for other diets like WW, GI and calories for ppl calorie counting!!! in fact i'm sure some restaurants in america already put calories on menus. :rolleyes:

haha so funny, i've often thought the same thing but you could have options on the menu for other diets like WW, GI and calories for ppl calorie counting!!! in fact i'm sure some restaurants in america already put calories on menus. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they would be popular.
One of our local pubs toyed with the idea when I suggested it, but lost interest when it came to the crunch. Someone's got to do it in the end.

Was also thinking the same the other day.

How great would it be to go into a restaurant and order a nice pasta bake and along side the price on the menu the syn value could be printed.

no need to worry about what went into it as it would be lovingly prepared by people who knew and cared!

You would have to be rich to do this as there may be losses, but what a fantastic service for the community :D

there used to be pubs near me that did ww menu, stopped tho

We have a cafe here its called cafe lo cal and they have syn values on stuff and there are a few restaurants here to rockmount golf course do a sw menu and sopranos do sw menu too so guess we are pretty lucky here xx

I remember years ago the Hardy & Hanson chain of pubs used to have a Slimming World menu. But I have not seen them around in recent yrs.

This topic is funny as last night me and hubby were talking about what we would do if we won the lottery, I said I'd become a sw consultant and do sw meals on wheels too lol! Also toy with the idea of doing some kind of fitness course too.
At least then you would do stuff you enjoy instead of going to work to just pay the bills lol xxx

I'm pretty sure harvester used to do a SW menu at one time, but then they stopped, mind you their new menu makes it quite easy to SW without to much hassle! And no I don't work for them, it's just nice to have one place to eat without worrying too much!

I've seen tinned SW tuna in a supermarket with the syn values on the side, other than that I've never seen any SW products. Would love some SW ready meals!

I have thought about a SW resturant too, and other diet friendly too, finances not allowing it atm!

Back