If im doing wrong please let me no!

looy24

Hi all! Decided to start a food diary today as I find reading others interesting n inspiring. I'm on sw doing EE but going it alone so making up most stuff using free foods as i go along! Lost 8lb in just over 3 weeks so far but in need of good advice!

Breakfast:
2 wheatabix + banana n semi skimmed milk plus few cups of t (sugar free) HEA n HEB
Dinner:
Omelette: 3 eggs, ham and few spoonfuls beans fried in frylite. Cappuccino (70 calories 3.5 syns)
Tea:
Chicken fajitas: chicken breasts, peppers, onions fried in frylite adding Mexican seasoning (put it down to 2 syns as seasoning was 72 calories per pk n three of us shared it) served with pasta
Snacks:
Clementine, apple, 2 kiwis, 2 mullet lights, low fat crisps (81 calories a pack so put that down to 4 syns) few pieces of popcorn that I stole of mi son (2 syns)
Drinks:
5 pints water
Glass of diet coke
Total syns 11.5 syns

Does this seem ok as now I've written it down it looks like I've eaton quite alot??

Day two of diary!
A bit of a strange day eating wise started off trying a oatie pancake but due to avin bought oats with golden syrup instead of original ones n only avin a strawberry yoghurt the pancake wasn't that nice so only ad a little of it n decided to syn it cos I couldn't count it as one of mi HE's like I'd intended to.

Breakfast:
small homemade oatie pancake 2 syns. 3 dark rye ryvitas wi extra light cheese spread part of my HE plus 1 syn for cheese, banana
Dinner:
Small slice of brown bread (rest of HE) with baked beans.
Tea:
Salad with rice, ham and egg, two spoons of extra light mayo 1syn. Mullet light
Snacks:
Orange, homemade small biscuit syned as 2. Fudge 6 syns. rest of rice from tea with a little more salad n 1 spoon of EL mayo 0.5 syns
Drinks:
250ml semi-skimmmed milk (HE) used in tea then drunk rest. Glass of diet coke, 5+ pints of water (still n fizzy)

Total syns: 12.5

1plus hour on wii fit + 45 mins walk (slow pace though wi a 2 year old)

If anyone reads this can u tell me if it's ok to split u HE's into different things like I did with the bread and ryvitas? N is it ok to eat them at different times of the day?

Its fine to split your hex's as long as the amounts are correct, the only thing I would say is you need to up your superfree with a couple of your meals, because neither of your dinner's had super free in them and if i remember correctly from doing EE before (now doing green) 1/3 of your meal needs to be superfree.

Hope this helps!

kissme said:
Its fine to split your hex's as long as the amounts are correct, the only thing I would say is you need to up your superfree with a couple of your meals, because neither of your dinner's had super free in them and if i remember correctly from doing EE before (now doing green) 1/3 of your meal needs to be superfree.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice! Dunt no y but I'd got it in my head that baked beans where super free for some reason lol. Looked up my super free stuff again n reviewed the plan which has helped me refresh my memory so cheers!

Day three:
Breakfast: 2 wheatabix HEb n milk HEa plus a banana n few cups of t with leftover HEa.
Dinner: bacon (fat cut off) mushrooms, 1egg all fried in fry light n tinned tomatoes. Muller light
Tea: tesco lights minced beef (2 syns) n extra light dolmio bolognese sauce (4.5 syns) made with peppers, onions n mushrooms. 4 Strawberries
Snacks: muller light, melon, carrot sticks, 2 kiwis
Drinks: glass of diet coke n 5 pints water.

Total syns: 6:5

A bit disappointed as I bought tesco light choices mince beef cos I thought it would b free but the fat in it is 6.6% which is over the 5% recommended in the book so ad to syn it, also read the label wrong on the dolmio which said 44 calories n I thought it ment for the whole 500g but it was for 125g so used more syns than I'd like on tea n will b making it with passata n extra lean mince in future :(

Thanks for the advice! Dunt no y but I'd got it in my head that baked beans where super free for some reason lol. Looked up my super free stuff again n reviewed the plan which has helped me refresh my memory so cheers!

thats ok sweetie! I was terrible for forgetting about beans! egg chips and beans aint quite the same when you gotta have something else! I used to scoff a banana while making it, and thats how I used to get my 1/3 superfree ;) but shush don't tell anyone!

kissme said:
thats ok sweetie! I was terrible for forgetting about beans! egg chips and beans aint quite the same when you gotta have something else! I used to scoff a banana while making it, and thats how I used to get my 1/3 superfree ;) but shush don't tell anyone!

That's quite a good idea! if I struggle to find super free stuff to accompany my meal I'll just eat a load of carrot sticks afterwards ;) it can't b that naughty to do it that way If u don't do all time n it'll all ;)

Day four:
Breakfast: wheatabix wi milk n banana HE a+b. Two cups of t wi HEa left overs.
Dinner: pasta, tuna, red onion, peppers, sweet corn,carrots n 3 tbs of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)
Tea: rest of spag bol from yesterday (6.5 syns) muller light, orange.
Snack: velvet crunch crisps (4syns), strawberries, kiwi, 3 carrots raw, rainbow drops (3syns), 2 mentos mints (1syn)
Drinks: half big bottle of Pepsi max, 4 pints water.

Total syns: 16 syns :(

A tough day as I've been at work n I always seem to b more hungry on my work days n today I've really been craving sweet stuff. Tried making quark with vanilla essence n sweetener to go with my strawberries but think I put too much vanilla in n couldn't eat it then it left me feeling sick thinking about it. A bit gutted cos my plan for the quark was to make cheesecake with it n now I don't no if I can face it again. Not guna b a good day tomorrow either cos I always av a bottle of wine on Fridays so will try not to use any syns in food but ill b Bk on track sat :)

Day five: so far
Breakfast: usual wheatabix n banana HEa n b. 3 cups of t 0.5 syns for extra milk
Dinner: same as yesterday pasta, cucumber, peppers, onions. Extra light Mayo 1.5 syns.
Tea: guna av home made potato n leek soup, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, muller light n some strawberries n kiwi.
Drinks: so far two cans diet coke 1 pint water

Total syns: 2

Food diary seems great today but I'll b Avin a bottle of wine tonight with soda hence the reason for writing this now lol n I always get the munchies for crisps n crap. Guna try n b healthy wi mi munchying but after a few wines i usually can't help mi sen so......

Estimated syns: food diary + 25 evening ones arrhhh :( but wey-hey for Friday n wine o'clock!

Back