If it ain't broken don't try to fix it!!!

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi Folks,

I have been absent a while, my 'fat' head has been well and truly winning the war this last couple of weeks, the old rubbish I have always battled has been coming back - I lost 4 stones with CD, starting 1 September 08, Christmas threw me out a bit and now I have gained a stone and cannot stand it any more...

I am back - after a week of trying to convince myself that there must be an alternative, there must be a magic pill or another diet that will fix it all and make it better... well my conclusion is CD works for me, like no diet ever has.. so if it ain't broken why fix it!!!!

I am back.. 100% - just for today..and tomorrow..

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Aww you can do it Sarah!! I'm on a bit of a re-start too, so in the same boat! good luck tomorrow, Simone xx

Good luck to you both xx

Welcome back and hang in there. It's always hard to go back to dieting after you've been off for a while, but since you know this worked once before, it will surely work again if you just stick with it.

Thanks girls, I am feeling very positive this morning :)

I am looking forward to getting back into CD and feeling human again.

I started back last week. I am on day 7 and have been 100%. I did slimming world for 3 weeks before i did this, but found it slow, but do think it set me up to go into cd fully focused.

I have been having 1 can of coke zero each day as my cdc said this was allowed, although when looking at acceptable fluids on here it seems a no no. Any advice welcome.
I am also drinking 3 litres of water a day is this enough?
When can I have the bars?

I started back last week. I am on day 7 and have been 100%. I did slimming world for 3 weeks before i did this, but found it slow, but do think it set me up to go into cd fully focused.

I have been having 1 can of coke zero each day as my cdc said this was allowed, although when looking at acceptable fluids on here it seems a no no. Any advice welcome.
I am also drinking 3 litres of water a day is this enough?
When can I have the bars?
The coke zero is a no no, the minimum water intake is 2.25ltrs per day but you can drink up to 4ltrs and the bars are from week 3 HTH :)

I can't drink any kind of 'diet' drinks, the citric acid knocks me out of ketosis, and I'm not carb sensitive.

I do try to drink at least 3 litres of water as i know how much it speeds up the weight loss :)

Best I stop having the coke. I really looked forward to it. But nevermind.

When can I have the water flavourings as that may help with the fluids?

Best I stop having the coke. I really looked forward to it. But nevermind.

When can I have the water flavourings as that may help with the fluids?

The water flavourings, mix a mousse and bars are all from week 3 of starting.

I love diet coke and really miss it but am being good and been 100% so far (only on day 2).

Good luck on the restarts all.

Coke zero has no citric acid in it. My CDC said you can have a can a day but it makes other people feel like having something else or very bloated. I have the odd one every now and again without any problems. I have lost 4st in 12 weeks so far so it hasn't affected my losses.

:wow: I didn't know that about Coke Zero!!! Am tempted to try it now lol

Thanks Bijoux..

Silly question.....but what is the difference between diet coke and coke zero? (someone told me that coke zero was just diet coke but aimed at men!:D)

xxx

Back