If It's not One Thing It's The Next

markanderl

Silver Member
Climbed on the bike for the for the 3rd day in row this morning and again felt like every joint and every muscle wanted to disown me. Well, another issue has just ocurred, I was about 3 minutes into the pain when my bum cheeks decided to start burning. Needless to say I leaped of the bike as I thought something had crawled into my shorts and was biting me really sorely, after an intense investigation I found nothing. Puzzled, I got back onto the bike and bloody hell as soon as I sat down, oooowwwwwww, it started again, then all of sudden I remembered, the people who make the saddles on these bikes are all sadists and they are designed to hurt your backside like never before. I then got a cushion and it felt like my behind was living the life of luxury.

Anyway at the end of it all my legs still disowned me, I had been warned though, and the rest of me just about gave up.

Onwards and downwards

Dont push yourself harder than your body wants Mark!lol

You are funny!

Thanks Isis, nice to start the day off with a bit of a giggle.

I am not pushing it to hard, only did 12 minutes, I am making it sound worse than it actually is.

Awww poor Mark's bum :) Well well done for sticking with it Mr. very commendable, you are making me feel very lazy :)
But yes don't overdo it ;) we'd miss you if you fell into that bike-induced-coma x

Carly

Thanks Isis, nice to start the day off with a bit of a giggle.

I am not pushing it to hard, only did 12 minutes, I am making it sound worse than it actually is.[/QUOTE ]
A normal man than!!!!!! :8855:

I know what you mean though - after a cycle those bum cheeks a truly painful. The only way around it is to work from the pain and harden your bum up - or buy those padded shorts!!!!!!!!

Hahaha very funny. I know that pain you're talking about. What with all this dieting and exercise too you're going to look even more amazing than you do now.

bottoms up mark lol
no seriously i really think u r trying to much, u will exhaust ur body, as it is not getting enough energy to run on, this diet only gives u the basic daily nutrients and u r burning more than u r eating. i think u should introduce a meal for more calories if u continue with all this exercise, or your body will burn out, and your muscle will start to waste instead of the fat, this will have serious consequences on yr health. u will start getting joint problems.

Calli, good to see you today, you just want me to cheat. No I know you are only thinking of my well being. I only do 10-15 minutes a dayand nothing is as bad as I am making out. Just trying to get a giggle out of everyone, I am being very careful. My joints are already stuffed, where do I start, Back OP, Knee replacement, waiting for the other one to be done, 2 ankle ops, a shoulder op, this is all through rugby.

Again thanks for being concerned

There used to be a village bike when I was a lad that I rode alot.....never got a sore bum though!!!,....:eek:

Back