• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

if nothing is going in how does it come out??

Not sure about the mechanics but something sure does come out lol. Not as often and not as much as before but still something. A lot of ladies on CD/LL complain about constipation but if you take the fibre 89 every day you should "go" pretty regularly. Its what I did and I've never experienced any constipation and am pretty regular :D

I've had exactly the opposite problem, rather than getting plugged up, I've been running to the toilet what seems like every 5 seconds. I think a fiber supplement is an absolute necessity.

Hi all!
I have been on the diet for 3 days and no sign of needing the toilet at all yet! Is that normal? I am a usual 'once a day girl'!!
Any advice???
Thanks
Lydia x

KD

Gone fishing
I am a bit confused. If we arent eating any solid foods then what is our body removing in the terms of faeces?...sorry for the weird question :p
It doesn't have to be just solid food (think pre-weaned baby, still fills nappy ;))

You probably wont go so often, or so much ;)

Hi all!
I have been on the diet for 3 days and no sign of needing the toilet at all yet! Is that normal? I am a usual 'once a day girl'!!
Any advice???
Thanks
Lydia x
Some people don't need to 'go' for 3-4 days when they are on Cambridge. Others do and get constipated. Adding stuff like fibre89/fibresure/psyllium husks really helps in those cases :)

Thanks muchly for advice KD! Will try! :)

Hi, I have psyllium husks in boullion once a day like an extra meal and keeps me regular! Hope this helps x
P.s OINKSTOP, love your blog x

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I started last Tuesday and have only been to the loo twice (and both times it was 'normal'). My CDC says not to worry just yet because bodies take a while to adjust, so I'm taking that advice.

I do suffer from IBS however, so I might end up on the fibre. (I know one thing - my permanent bloating has gone right down on this diet, that's got to be a good thing! :D)

I started last Tuesday and have only been to the loo twice (and both times it was 'normal'). My CDC says not to worry just yet because bodies take a while to adjust, so I'm taking that advice.

I do suffer from IBS however, so I might end up on the fibre. (I know one thing - my permanent bloating has gone right down on this diet, that's got to be a good thing! :D)
Heheheheh, I started on Monday 16th, went to the loo on Wednesday 18th and didnt go again until this Tuesday just gone, so nearly a week in between and boy, did my eyes water!!!! So now I have a spoonful of the fibre in a shake. I've been doing that for a couple of days, which has yielded nothing thus far :-(