if the fancy so took me

grubey

could I actually have four cottage pies in a day? I am really hungry today and have had a shake, a bar, a cottage pie and need one more. If I had another cottage pie is that ok?

You. An have 4 replacements a day if you are not having a meal. Don't give up, it is not worth it! Good luck

Thanks. I am not giving up. I do 4 packs a day and still have one more to have today. Just wanted to check that I can have another cottage pie. They are so yummy it seems crazy that I can literally have 4 of them if I choose lol.

Some days I really enjoy one particular pack, like I have porridge for breakfast and love it so I have it three more times! Or choc shakes, I love choc shakes done as mush so I often have that 3 times a day. No restriction beyond the bar thing, only one bar, and trust me- never have more than one bar unless you really are stuck, they are waaaaay too moreish and too many has a very bad affect on the old... erm.... toilet habit..... ew.

Thanks for the tmi info minimoosh lol. Thanks for replying, its good to know I can have a cottage pie day if I choose :):)

Oh yum, I love a cottage pie day! I like it best with ground garlic and a pinch of dried herbs in, oh yes and a little ground black pepper!

The only thing I would watch is the new spag bol (shiny silver packet) as that contains more carbs than the other packs so I probably wouldn't have more than 1 of those a day personally.

Oh thanks BG good to know, I only got 3 of those in my massive order as I seem to already have a cupboard full of savoury and very little sweet!

Back