If you can afford one,

Heaven

get an actifry!

Ive had one for months but havnt used if for weeks last night i made chips with olive oil fry light and they were soooo lush.
It just makes them taste stunning.
:):):):)

In Argos they £180 (i think) but in Makro they were on offer for £80 exc VAT worth a look xxx

A good idea, but out of my price range even at £80.

I thought about getting one but read some reviews that a few had caught fire and that put me off. Glad you enjoyed your chips though. x

I remember reading that as well but it was to do with the first batch made years ago and have solved the problem.

If you read the argos reviews now theres over 150 5* reviews. Its not just for chips though -veg, chicken, sausages and all for excellent taste.

Well worth it. xxx

I have to admit I'm not too convinced by the actifry. How is different from an oven??

Basically, it’s a deep fat fryer WITHOUT the need for any oil. It’s much easier than an oven, if making SW chips you don’t need to boil them just peel and put them in to cook, or potato wedges are lovely in there.

It just cooks food to perfection without oil.

Also you can bung any ingredients in it for a chilli turn it on to cook and there you have a chilli, no stirring or checking, you cant to that in an oven!

Also stir frys, and perfect chicken, fish, and even puddings.

PS I don’t work for TEFAL Haha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll stick with my McCain rustic chips (1 syn per 100g on green /ee)for that price lol ,my mother in law has one though ,maybe I can talk her into a long term lend!!

sounds really good, I'd love to be able to do chips...hmmm wonder if next have them...I could pay monthly if they do..lol

sounds really good, I'd love to be able to do chips...hmmm wonder if next have them...I could pay monthly if they do..lol

Its available in Argos for that take a look x

oooh, so you can just spritz them with FryLight, and don't need to use proper oil, or the spoon thingyme? That changes my mind a little....!

I agree, i absolutely couldnt live without my tefal actifry, the chips are yummy, can cook them to how crispy you like. Perfects Chips - might just go cook some now mmmmmm :)

oh and sweet potato chips in the actifry are lush!!!

I love mine. Chips that are real chips-either free with frylight or I use 1 tbsp e.v. oil for hexb. If dh and dd are having some I syn it so between 3 of us its 2 syns for proper chips and i still have a ahexb.If anyone does buy one the chipping pots like maris piper are best in it. Others are nice but not quite the same.

OMG OMG OMG!!! My mum just called me and she was asking how SW is going etc.. And I was telling her about the actifry.... and her and my hubby are going to go halves to get me one for my birday next week!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have never heard of one but we are a bit third world here............... perhaps in Madrid or Barcelona !!!

Also the price, even the cheasper price makes it prohibative for me.

If I could I would !!!!

Ideal world often sell them as the pick of the day, they had them on for £150 the other day with payments over 3 months. Worth keeping an eye out on there maybe. I have to say I'm tempted to get one sometime but not this month :)
The demonstrations they do are certainly convincing (but they are intended to draw you in anyway).

OMG OMG OMG!!! My mum just called me and she was asking how SW is going etc.. And I was telling her about the actifry.... and her and my hubby are going to go halves to get me one for my birday next week!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wowsers, lucky you!!! Does your Mum want to adopt me?? :D

Back