If You Can Dream It ,You Can Do It!!

betterforever83

Silver Member
So, here I am again!! Have lost and gained weight numerous times, mostly in unhealthy restrictive ways and always end up back in the same place.
At christmas i made a vow to be slim and happy by the time i turned 30 on the 7th of april.......obviously that didn't happen!!! I soon realised it was my eating habits I needed to tackle not just my size so I spent 3 months dealing with that. I stopped weighing myself, counting cals and binging, ate 3 meals a day, didn't cut anything out and tried to be 'normal'. For the most part it worked but I was still eating too much and inevitably gained back the stone and a half I'd previously lost.

Am now nearly back to my highest weight but am feeling much more in control of my comfort eating. Time to try again!!!
Haven't eaten any chocolate cakes or biscuits in 3 weeks and am also avoiding alcohol as they are my two major down falls. So far I've lost 2lbs without really trying and am really gonna knuckle down and get happy with my reflection again!!!

My 30s are gonna be amazing :)

Haven't had a great day today, am under calories but have eaten nothing but junk!!!

Am planning on having a totally chilled weekend because i've bern feeling run down after my 2 week birthday celebrations. So today I've done very little and apart from work 10-4 tomorrow and 10-3 sunday i will be doing much of the same :)

No alcohol and sticking to cals will be the plan and from monday will really try to eat a lot better quality food and cut out the processed rubbish. I know it will make me feel a great deal better than i do now and that is my ultimate priority right now.

Been dabbling with The idea of going veggie for a while as meat is increasingly turning my stomach and feel better without it, will also look into giving dairy the heave ho too as I kmow it causes my stomach to act up but I really will struggle with that as I looooove cheese ;-)

Hiya, hows this week going for you? I've just started my second week of cc and so far i'm not doing too badly gone over on a couple of days but not by much :)

I was veggie for 10 years and last year decided to start eating meat and fish again after feeling quite unwell for a while, cheese is a downfall of mine i could eat the stuff by the block! lol

hope your well, and the cc is going to plan :)

Hi!!! Its all good so far no red meat or cheese in 4 days but still eating chicken and fish. Enjoying it to be honest cos its forcing me to look for alternatives instead of eating the same thing over and over :)

Also started doing some yoga everyday since saturday, 20 mins in the morning and 10mins before bed. Its amazing as ive never formally exercised before as i have an ongoing back problem but im really enjoying it!!! I already feel different and my back pain eased pretty much straight away after the first try :D

Really feel like I can do it this time!!!! Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed

Have had a truly disgusting weekend of over eating and after binging on nearly 3000 cals today (double what I should be having) I am determined to get on the weight loss train from here on out.........hopefully!!

Feel utterly vile right now and almost at my highest ever weight, so gutted.

Tomorrow is the start of a new era.

Back