If you could eat anything right now...

laurenmay

Gold Member
What would it be?

A normal Sunday for me before CD consisted of lazing about & eating, eating and eating some more. Among picking on anything & everything laying about the house, like bread, cheese, crisps, biscuits etc.. I'd also send the OH to tesco for food to snack on over the course of the day, which would normally include..

o tesco beef lasagne 550g - 773 calories
o extra grated cheese on top - approx 416 calories
o pack of 4 tesco finest floured white rolls - 760 calories.
o 2 share bags of giant milky buttons - 1376 calories.
o cadbury chaos pot - 990 calories.
o 500ml bottle of dr pepper - 212 calories.

That's a whopping 4527 calories, and I'd eat more than that over the day too but that's what I KNOW I'd definitely get through... How disgusting is that?! I'm not surprised at all that I've gained so much weight, and the pressure of the CD is deserved cause I got myself this way...

I'm on SS+, and averaging 640kcals a day.. What I'd normally eat is the equivalent of SEVEN days on the CD step 1 SS+ plan..

This has really helped me find the strength to stick to CD.. Maybe it'll help some others out there who feel tempted to cheat or give up or have a day off. I never realised just how many calories were in all the crap I ate..!

laurenmay said:
What would it be?

A normal Sunday for me before CD consisted of lazing about & eating, eating and eating some more. Among picking on anything & everything laying about the house, like bread, cheese, crisps, biscuits etc.. I'd also send the OH to tesco for food to snack on over the course of the day, which would normally include..

o tesco beef lasagne 550g - 773 calories
o extra grated cheese on top - approx 416 calories
o pack of 4 tesco finest floured white rolls - 760 calories.
o 2 share bags of giant milky buttons - 1376 calories.
o cadbury chaos pot - 990 calories.
o 500ml bottle of dr pepper - 212 calories.

That's a whopping 4527 calories, and I'd eat more than that over the day too but that's what I KNOW I'd definitely get through... How disgusting is that?! I'm not surprised at all that I've gained so much weight, and the pressure of the CD is deserved cause I got myself this way...

I'm on SS+, and averaging 640kcals a day.. What I'd normally eat is the equivalent of SEVEN days on the CD step 1 SS+ plan..

This has really helped me find the strength to stick to CD.. Maybe it'll help some others out there who feel tempted to cheat or give up or have a day off. I never realised just how many calories were in all the crap I ate..!

Omg this post puts perspective on where we go wrong I could easily eat 3/4 takeaways a week god knows the calories I would be consuming but I will never go back to the weight I started at on this

It's crazy isn't it.. When you're eating it all you realise it's bad, but it doesn't quite sink in just how bad it is & the extreme of how many calories you're consuming..

I must admit that today I'm having a battle with my head, and feel like taking a day off & getting back on CD tomorrow.. But if I fail this early on, on day 3 of week 1 then I think I'll lose all faith in myself that I can lose this weight..

i have a big pig out on the weekend to! im always saying 'ah 1 more wont hurt' turns out 1 mre turns into 20 more lol! but if i could eat anything right now it would deffo be a sunday roast :( i have to cook one later for my OH and little girl aswell talk about torture!!! keep it up ladies were all doing great :) xx

Hmmm....well Sunday would be two 3 sausage sandwhiches with butter and tomato sauce....2 litre bottle of coke.....a galaxy bar....then a roast with all the works with loads of gravy followed by home made trifle, cake, toffee or bread and butter pudding. Not to mention bites of things here and there! Feel sick thinking about it tbh and the fact i still have to cook all that x

I'm having a constant battle with my mind.. One minute I want all the junk and crave it so bad & wanna take a day off and the next I'm determined to stick to CD and prove myself & everyone else wrong that I CAN do it!

Stress!!! :( x

Lisa-Marie90 said:
i have a big pig out on the weekend to! im always saying 'ah 1 more wont hurt' turns out 1 mre turns into 20 more lol! but if i could eat anything right now it would deffo be a sunday roast :( i have to cook one later for my OH and little girl aswell talk about torture!!! keep it up ladies were all doing great :) xx

I'm struggling today, if there was grub here for my OH to eat & he didn't have to pop out to tesco then I'd probably be okay.. But knowing he's going makes me wanna ask for all the usuals I'd normally have! :( xx

I'm struggling today, if there was grub here for my OH to eat & he didn't have to pop out to tesco then I'd probably be okay.. But knowing he's going makes me wanna ask for all the usuals I'd normally have! :( xx

Just be strong hun it is so hard! I feel like cavin everytime I have to make my OH and little girlss food :(, but we can do it because we rather the weight loss than the food :) just try and keep your self occupied :) xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
Just be strong hun it is so hard! I feel like cavin everytime I have to make my OH and little girlss food :(, but we can do it because we rather the weight loss than the food :) just try and keep your self occupied :) xx

I'm so lame because I've caved!!! :( I've eaten a chocolate bar & one of the babies rusks and sent the OH to tesco & given him a little list of what I want... All I can do is enjoy myself today, and get back to it 100% tomorrow. My weigh in is Thursday so I'm hoping & praying that being super strict from tomorrow onwards will still give me a nice loss on Thursday.. I hope! :(

It's ridiculous.. I know I can do this. I've gotten through 2 days of it & was absolutely fine.. It's just a matter of habit & boredom. Being back in work tomorrow will definitely help though. xx

Be careful, I fell off the wagon and told myself a day wouldn't harm me, and I don't think I actually had that much just too many carbs. I only had about 1600 Cals but it was enough to send me spiralling and I'd gained 2lbs. think twice, it's not too late. Don't do it!!

I'm so lame because I've caved!!! :( I've eaten a chocolate bar & one of the babies rusks and sent the OH to tesco & given him a little list of what I want... All I can do is enjoy myself today, and get back to it 100% tomorrow. My weigh in is Thursday so I'm hoping & praying that being super strict from tomorrow onwards will still give me a nice loss on Thursday.. I hope! :(

It's ridiculous.. I know I can do this. I've gotten through 2 days of it & was absolutely fine.. It's just a matter of habit & boredom. Being back in work tomorrow will definitely help though. xx

Oh no :( just try and be a little bit good today and you should still have a good loss :). Yeh when youv got work to keep you occupied youl be fine! Just try and be aas strict as you can and remember than you can do it because your in control not food! Lol xx

Normal Sunday would usually be spent hungover meaning carbs carbs carbs! Mcds breakfast, pasta for lunch , chippy / roast for dinner :eek: xx

I've already caved :( its only my first week, and I was 12st 5lbs at my first weigh in on Thursday.. So as long as I'm not over 12st 5lbs this Thursday I'm okay.

Lisa-Marie90 said:
Oh no :( just try and be a little bit good today and you should still have a good loss :). Yeh when youv got work to keep you occupied youl be fine! Just try and be aas strict as you can and remember than you can do it because your in control not food! Lol xx

I'm so lame!! We were on the same days too but now tomorrow you'll be on day 4 and I'll be day 1 again :( but I do feel stupidly really guilty, I never usually feel this way when I eat junk so thats something.. Tomorrow it's back to it, and I'll try drinking lots & lots of water to flush myself out too!! xx

Be careful, I fell off the wagon and told myself a day wouldn't harm me, and I don't think I actually had that much just too many carbs. I only had about 1600 Cals but it was enough to send me spiralling and I'd gained 2lbs. think twice, it's not too late. Don't do it!!

Oh no that sucks! Just because of 1 day? Be carefull then hun don't give up today just be strict!! X

Say no to what he brings back !! Think how good it will feel to stay in control :) :) xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:
Oh no that sucks! Just because of 1 day? Be carefull then hun don't give up today just be strict!! X

I'll be back to it 100% tomorrow, I can assure you I will! x

I'm so lame!! We were on the same days too but now tomorrow you'll be on day 4 and I'll be day 1 again :( but I do feel stupidly really guilty, I never usually feel this way when I eat junk so thats something.. Tomorrow it's back to it, and I'll try drinking lots & lots of water to flush myself out too!! xx

Don't be daft! Youl be on day 4 tomorrow! You havnt given up your just being a bit naughty lol! When your oh gets back don't eat everythin youv assked him to get just 1 thing! And it will be fine :) xx

laurenmay said:

Don't take his the wrong way cos its not meant to be mean but I really don't think your head is in the right place to do this diet at the minute. I think you need to have a good think about why u decided to take this journey in the first place before your other half comes back from tesco and if your reasons are good enough then don't eat the food u sent him out for, a bar and some rusks will not be as bad for you as the other stuff u about to eat . Please please don't give in I'd it's not this weekend it's next weekend and u will find yourself in the same situation agin only at least next weekend u will be in ketosis if u stick to it now but. Might not be if u start again tomorrow and then next weekend u will be in the same position as this weekend .

Please just think about it and again I don't mean to sound harsh but I really believ u can succeed if you really really want to do this

I know I'll eat everything because I want to! Lol.. I've always had the mindset that if I'm going to spoil a diet then I may as well do it in style & go all out than feel guilty over one little thing.. I'd rather feel guilty about a whole day of pigging out than one thing.. Its stupid & a lot of people will shout at me for it, but that's just me!!

I'll be back on CD tomorrow, and will have a sneaky weigh tomorrow morning also & let you all know what damage has been done! x

Back