If you could make a wish and it came true!

Katie's World X

Gold Member
Right all if you could make 1 wish and it actually came true what would you wish for ?

I'm having a down day today feeling frustrated...

I have a 7 almost 8 year old son who had difficulties in learning,understanding and is quite delayed for his age he has poor mobility and uses a k walker (walking frame)
And has a wheelchair which he has come so dependent on :-(
He has a metabolic condition on his brain and the doctors are convinced its a mitochrondrial
Disorder there are over 200 types that have only been discovered and they do not know which one my son has.
We have had lots of tests

Lumber puncture twice
Skin tissue tests
And bone tissue tests

He is on medication 4 times a day :-(

He can't sleep a full night due to night terrors and muscle spasms in his legs he has never had a full nights sleep I really don't know how he gets through his day at school but he does and loves school.

He is a happy child and is unaware he is any different to other children I wouldn't swap my gorgeous boy for the world !!!

If I could have one wish I'd wish it would be....

For my son to carry on being happy and one day we will know exactly what the condition he has so we can learn more about it and help him the very best we can XxX

What would your wish be ? XxX

Awwwwwwwwww whatever my wish would be after yours it would just seem selfish.

Honestly I believe I've a lovely life, and I do realise how lucky I am my children are happy, they've not given me any worries, other than DD at that lovely hormonal age but that's it.

but if I could have one wish it would be that I could stay fit & healthy so I can visit all the places on all my 'to visit lists', yep I've got three lists, the first the places I WANT to go to, the second is those I want to go to but only after the first list is finished, and the third list is of all the places I want to go back to, phew, told you it was selfish.

Right all if you could make 1 wish and it actually came true what would you wish for ?

I'm having a down day today feeling frustrated...

I have a 7 almost 8 year old son who had difficulties in learning,understanding and is quite delayed for his age he has poor mobility and uses a k walker (walking frame)
And has a wheelchair which he has come so dependent on :-(
He has a metabolic condition on his brain and the doctors are convinced its a mitochrondrial
Disorder there are over 200 types that have only been discovered and they do not know which one my son has.
We have had lots of tests

Lumber puncture twice
Skin tissue tests
And bone tissue tests

He is on medication 4 times a day :-(

He can't sleep a full night due to night terrors and muscle spasms in his legs he has never had a full nights sleep I really don't know how he gets through his day at school but he does and loves school.

He is a happy child and is unaware he is any different to other children I wouldn't swap my gorgeous boy for the world !!!

If I could have one wish I'd wish it would be....

For my son to carry on being happy and one day we will know exactly what the condition he has so we can learn more about it and help him the very best we can XxX

What would your wish be ? XxX

I'm sat here in tears reading this!!! Xxxx

I'm sat here in tears reading this!!! Xxxx

Aww didn't mean to get any one upset I'm at the hospital today with my son I think they may put him on a higher dose of his medicine after that we're off the supermarket he loves going puts all his favourite goodies in the trolley ;-) I'm abit nervous for the hospital XxxX

Aww didn't mean to get any one upset I'm at the hospital today with my son I think they may put him on a higher dose of his medicine after that we're off the supermarket he loves going puts all his favourite goodies in the trolley ;-) I'm abit nervous for the hospital XxxX

I'm just a soppy b***er!!
Aww I hope all goes well at the hospital!
Mmm goodies! :D

Back