• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If you eat something

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
If it was only a mouthful I wouldn't get stressed about it. Make sure you drink lots of water and flush it through. Draw a line under it and carry on the good work.

Don't beat yourself up about it Karen - it's when you eat the entire plateful you can worry lol! Like Hedgemag says just draw a line under it, drink lots and don't do it again!!! :D

Corinne x

My sympathies with the feeding children thing!! The worse thing I've nearly done was when my 3 year old son finished a packet of chocolate buttons and asked for a 'baby lipe' because his face was covered in chocolate I nearly picked him up and licked it off!! :eek: If my OH hadn't been tuned in to my thoughts (for once!) and said 'Stop it!' I'd have done it!! (He said the glint in my eye at that point was a bit scarey!!!!):D

My sympathies with the feeding children thing!! The worse thing I've nearly done was when my 3 year old son finished a packet of chocolate buttons and asked for a 'baby lipe' because his face was covered in chocolate I nearly picked him up and licked it off!! :eek: If my OH hadn't been tuned in to my thoughts (for once!) and said 'Stop it!' I'd have done it!! (He said the glint in my eye at that point was a bit scarey!!!!):D

lol @bigley :) :) :)