if you had to start over...

scotminx

Gold Member
So, I've been toying with the idea of trying a VLCD for a wee while now and after reading the truly inspirational diaries here have decided to take the plunge.

I need to get myself organised (have never tried a VLCD of any sort before) to start on exante. I wondered what advice you would go back and give to yourselves now at the start? Is there a handy list of things to have? Just want to start preparing...

Thanks!! :)

If you have a look in the main forum youll find a sticky at the top of the page - think its called Exante FAQs. In that thread is a fantastic post from Cybill telling you everything you could possibly want to know.

Thanks again, just came across Cybill's sticky - it's fabulous. Will be printing a copy off! I've noticed in some of the threads though that people mention shakers and other bits and bobs that are helpful (buillion, certain cokes, etc). Was just wondering if there were any tips on what a exante newbie should be buying to get prepared for the journey ahead?

Thanks again, just came across Cybill's sticky - it's fabulous. Will be printing a copy off! I've noticed in some of the threads though that people mention shakers and other bits and bobs that are helpful (buillion, certain cokes, etc). Was just wondering if there were any tips on what a exante newbie should be buying to get prepared for the journey ahead?

hiya, I'm no expert-I'm waiting for my first pack to arrive.

I got a drink shaker of ebay for 99p that has a ball whisk in it. Others have said a hand blender can be good for mixing soups. Sorry that's all I've found so far :)

Thanks for the ebay shaker tip Hadl - will check it out :)

My tip would be get a cheap blender if you dont have one I find the shakes a lot better if ice is added and crushed in the blender. Would be very nice in summer I got a Mini Blender from amazon.

Back