If you need a boost WATCH THIS - watch it even if you don't

MargyParker

My belly this will be!
to be honest when I first saw him running - my heart was in my mouth - so ponderous - I was sure he would do himself harm.

Oh wow...thanks for that. I've never been a runner but for the past couple of years it's been a bit of a dream of mine to run a marathon one day. This makes me want to go out and do it. Except, jogging kind of hurts with the fat?

Great inspiration!

great video, i started doing the c25k a while back but hurt my knee and had to stop for 3 weeks......never started running again:( he has inspired me to get active again.

plus was it only me or did anyone else think thst he was a total hunk once he'd lost all his weight? bet his 'old girlfriend' was kicking herself lol

WOW! Thankyou so much for posting this :)

WOW!! I'm nowhere near his original size and I couldn't even run 5k on saturday, and my back is still in agony now from it!!! I probably ran about half of it plus walked another 4 miles to and from the venue so he's amazing!!

WOW!!!

I was shedding happy tears watching this - what an amazing insperation and how gorgeous was he????????

Outch at the bleeding nipples though x

I had trouble running till I got some real running shoes - totally worth it - I can run easily now with no joint problems and I am 58. REALLY really worth getting running shoes if you are thinking about running any distance at all really.:)

I just watched that and it made me bawl my eyes out!

He just looked so happy. It really is inspiring.

Plus he is a very good looking guy :) But I thought that to begin with anyway! It was just more obvious afterwards.

On the subject of exercise everytime I try and run (and I've never really been able to!) I find my 'lower belly' which is left over from being a bit overweight and having two big babies with Caesareans just kind of flaps about (that sounds sooo gross!) and it's really painful. I wish they did a sports bra for it!

On the subject of exercise everytime I try and run (and I've never really been able to!) I find my 'lower belly' which is left over from being a bit overweight and having two big babies with Caesareans just kind of flaps about (that sounds sooo gross!) and it's really painful.
suck your belly in tights or pants work a treat.:eek:

Funny enough I just bought some Bridget Jones style control pants but I'm not sure if they will be comfortable for running?

I may just have to suck it in and find out! LOL

Thanks

Back