Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

If.......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fattothin, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    .......If you had to relive your LT journey again, what would you change, if anything???
    Me, I would have done more toning exercises and as said on another thread took measurements.:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    yes pictures front and side on like others have done

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    TBH I wouldn't change a thing; I'm pretty darn impressed with myself for doing it in the first place, I don't know where I got the willpower; ok there were a couple of little blips along the way, but that just added to the experience. I'm now doing toning exercises and moisturising with a Q10 moisturiser and must admit that the saggy skin is now starting to look and feel better, so maybe I should have done that during the diet, oh well can't turn the clock back, and really I don't want to. Good question, got me thinking.

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Although not an LT baby I would have done more moisturising and toning but in reality that was never gonna happen!!

Gx

6. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    I would have stayed on the tfr programme for longer til I lost all the fat I wanted to. But hey, I will go back to it when Im able to commit to the programme for longer, in the meantime will try to maintain what Ive lost and mayb e lose a little bit more on the way

7. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i know i am only just starting my 3rd week but i wish id taken some b4 photos x

8. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    missyd take pics now i did one 5 weeks in lol bit late but i will see the diff, when i get down more :rolleyes:

9. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    yeah thats true i think i will x

10. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, i would have taken before and after pics full length. Dont have any so cant see how much weight i've lost all over! I still look the same to me! And i wish id taken measurements xx

11. kate29

kate29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hiya

I wish i had taken a photo before i started instead of taking one after i had already lost a stone. |I regret not taking a note of my measurements aswell, but as seen as i have about another 3 and a half stone to loose i should be able to tell on ma piccys x

12. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I thinkk moistured more nad started exercise sooner.Though I cant complain I am so happy with the results nad if I never lost another pound I would be happy at this weight thanks lipooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I would have definitely taken more before pics and taken more measurements!! Other than that i am totally happy with my journey x

14. Skinnycotton

Skinnycotton Likes to lose

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    LT
    I wouldn't have booked a holiday in the middle of it because it is SO difficult to get back in the mode ... and I would have taken before pics.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.