ii Gotz some new motivations [[so excited]]

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Tiitanium, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    hey everyone..

Hope everyones doing really well =D...

Today i signed onto my facebook and noticed i had a event invitation so i checked it and it was a invitation to Amrageddon workout chapter 2 hosted by richard callender (biggest looser trainer)...I miised the first so i was happy to see this second event.

its based in leeds on november 29th and its 5 hours of intense workouts non stop!!.. hip hop dancing ,martial arts , cardio , circuits .. with 150 other people and top trainers including richard...

At the beginning of february i hadnt even stepped in a gym for years and walking for ten minutes made me tired and i had to rest.. i have been doing exercise every day since then and i consider my fitness levels have improved so much... but this day will test me more then ever i really cant wait...it will be the finale of the last 6 months training ect.. i have 3 months from now to get in the best fitness and shape i can be until the event.. so heres my new motivation card... i am so excited!!!

its my dream to meeet richard and to train with him is like omgggggg the best thing in the world..

i love my boyfriend millions for buying me these tickets the best gift in the world..

if anyone else is interested in this leeds event its 35 quid for two people (sooo cheap) let me know if your going and we could meet up and do it together =D my best mate is coming along too..

=D=D=D=D=D!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i am going to be starting my training diary today at some point as well!. xx

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    Such a good thing to have a focus ahead of you to keep on the straight and narrow.

Bet you cant resist giving Richards biceps a squeeze Lol!

Good for you !

5. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Sounds great what a fab way to stay motivated. If only Leeds wasnt so far and I wasnt so unfit.

Vanda

6. Soon to be yummy mummy

Soon to be yummy mummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Restarting Cambridge SS after gaining all my weight back :-( I WILL do it this time!
    oooh this sounds fan-bloody-tastic! I'd LOVE to do it, but I'd prob die! I doubt i'll be fit enough by November..... are there any early next year?? find out for me Piink! I'll even travel from south wales to leeds to go! xx

7. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    I'm in Leeds, but the sound of this makes me feel tired lol. Hope you enjoy yourself have fun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.