Ill Cat = lots of stressing = comfort eating :(

Lucky7

Lucky7
*Sigh* my (very old - 21 years now) cat isn't looking well at all. I phoned the vets today to ask for a visit, and tomorrow is the earliest he could do, so will be some time on Wednesday. I really don't think that there is much hope for positive news to be honest. :cry:Ended up in M&S having tea and cake this afternoon. Like that's going to make me feel any better. :( So now I'm sad and feeling cross with myself as well. Boooo!!! Rotten day / week.

So sorry to hear that your kitty is unwell :( 21 is a marvellous age for a puss. Don't worry too much about the diet blip. Draw a line under it and carry on tomorrow .

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your cat :( of course it's understandable you're not feeling the diet today, don't worry about it. As said above, animals really a part of the family and its truly heartbreaking when something happens to them isn't it. Hope you're ok x

Thanks. Sitting here whiling away the time til 10am when can phone the vets and find out what time he can visit (I don't want to put Mister Sid through the stress of the car journey - he never copes well with that and is already very weak). Dreading inevitable decision making later on, but is horrible watching him struggling on. It's all a bit rubbish isn't it. :(

Back