I'll eventually lose it sometime somehow. [Week 15]

Georges

This is my diary. I'll keep my records here in public with anonymous people, and I'm anonymous myself.

I am doing well, I'm losing weight and I'm getting complimented for it. I don't know why i feel that I'm ingrateful considering I always would have wanted to lose more, when I've at least lost something.

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused. Most of the time ive eaten all 3 but there have been days when I've only had 2 but you really should eat the full amounts as its the recommended calories etc.
stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused. Most of the time ive eaten all 3 but there have been days when I've only had 2 but you really should eat the full amounts as its the recommended calories etc.
stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx
Thanks for the tips and support.

Back